“Cheap but unorganized”

See Sea Blue Marine
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Booked a day tour via a tour office, the rate given to me was 1800B for Phi Phi, Maya Bay and Khai islands. The tour has 7 very quick sightseeing stops, the longest island stop is just around 50mins so it's really hard to relax and enjoy. The places were nice but just too many people.

They have an ok office by the pier, they also explained the do's and don'ts in the beach which I liked. What I didn't like:
They would show pictures of wounded tourist feet because of corals and sharp rocks so they can sell a not so thick aqua shoes for 400B which I think is very expensive for the quality. Another one is when we were boarding the speedboat, it was initially super crowded, people weren't assigned to specific boats, it was just disorganized. So people has to transfer to a different boat eventually.

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

I booked see sea blue marine tour through an agent to go to Phi Phi, Maya bay, Khai island, I requested the agent to look for the best tour operator in terms of service and lunch offering, the agent recommended See Sea Blue, in fact we paid double the normal tour operators price as I have been in such tours more than 6 times and paid less, to our disappointment, the pick up was late 30 minutes from our hotel ( Holiday inn resort ), when I checked with the driver, his reply was this is not my problem, other guests who he was picking up were late, I said no issue, we arrived 08:45, while briefing us about the trip, the supervisor Mr Sky was very aggressive delivering the briefing somehow very rude. The boat ‍♀️ left at 10:00am, during the journey he was very rude to the guests, I thought at one moment he was going to fight with one couple, he was insulting them for wearing their slippers on the boat as this is not allowed, ( we were not informed when we booked the tour ) he claimed that he is going crazy because of this nationality who do not understand his instructions, there was no need for such behaviors, there was another girl who is assisting him (Russian girl) who was much polite than him, in fact she noticed his behavior and apologized at the end of the trip. Please who ever read my message I will not recommend you to use this company if this person work for them, I teach customer service and this man has no manner and I do not think he was trained how to handle customers. It’s disgraceful having him in such good company

2  Thank Khalid A
Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

Booked this trip from a friendly & helpful tour agent named Fon (at Thawewong Road in front of Ya Patong Tattoo).

She recommend See Sea Blue Marine to host our Phiphi & Khai Islands VIP trip from Royal Phuket Marina. Now I know why she recommend it to us.

See Sea Blue Marine is very professional and they have many well prepared team to help us during this trip.

Lily was our tour guide, she's really funny and helpful. I can say that she made our trip better because of her jokes and good assistance. The happy box idea is also nice because 'tip box' is too mainstream.

Will definitely recommend See Sea Blue Marine to our friends!

Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

We did the Phi Phi Island tour with See Sea Blue Marine, which I booked using PhuketAllTours.com.

Loved it! It is very organised and you feel welcome as soon as you arrive from the taxi they also arranged to pick us up.

From the get go we had snacks and drinks available and the guide was insightful and spoke clearly.

We saw everything they say you’ll see and even got to snorkel!

We had a delicious lunch on one of the islands and seasonal fruits on another.

Loved the trip and would recommend it to anyone!

And it wasn’t expensive at all!