“Excelent ”

Price range: US$12 - US$31
Neighbourhood: Thissio / Makriyanni
Neighbourhood: Thissio / Makriyanni
Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

One of the best restaurants in Athens.
The risotto and the spaghetti are amazing.
Must try on a visit to this old town
Cheers

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

This is one of the best in Athens. We enjoyed our dinner at this restaurant. Good alternative close to the touristy street with annoying touters outside. The food was amazing, professional service and desserts to die for! The winelist is wonderful. Don't miss this gem..

Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

We had a really lovely meal at Balcony. Bone marrow and smoked octopus followed by the most succulent chicken skewers I have ever eaten. Washed down by a full bodied local merlot. The restaurant location was great. We sat outside so the patio heaters were essential. The staff were attentive and knowledgeable. Definitely our best meal in Athens.

Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was close to my hotel so I went to eat lunch there when I arrived. I didn’t have a chance to enjoy the view, so not sure if there is any. On the second floor where you supposed to get the view people were smoking, so I had to stay downstairs. Salad made of fermented vegetables was very tasty (and healthy by the way), they also serve delicious olives. So, good place, it is worth going if you are in the area.

Reviewed February 6, 2018

Nice view and nice menu. Not very greek, but a nice alternative. Can say it was a bit cold, but food was great. Slightly overpriced.