“Very nice apartment close to tourist attractions”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Apartment street (Alopekis road)
Kolonaki street with the square at the front
Kolonaki square
Benaki Museum in Kolonaki - 5 mins walk from the apartment
Goulandris Museum of Cycladic Art in Kolonaki - 5 mins from the apartment
Cofee shops in Kolonaki square
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Any
Y_Wang201...
London, United Kingdom
“Very nice apartment close to tourist attractions”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Smooth process of moving in and moving out. Everything works. Only the blanket for the third person is the 'felty' type. It can't be washed? Otherwise, very satisfied. Thanks, Paris.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
2 Jan 2014
Thank you for you review - we are very glad that you enjoyed your say! The blanket is a traditional fabric blanked which is of course washed every time it is used by our guests!
Chicago
Reviewed July 18, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Anne H
Melbourne, Australia
“Kolonaki convenience”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 for a stay in April 2013
person found this review helpful

This apartment sounded exactly what I was looking for when I found it on Tripadvisor. It just had to be! Fortunately Paris responded quickly and the apartment was available at the time I wanted it. The apartment is in a secure block in a quiet street and it has an elevator. I only used that when I had luggage but it was very convenient for that. The Evangelismo metro station is five minutes away: this line comes directly from the airport every half hour.

Everything I wanted to visit was within walking distance: the Goulandris and Benaki museums, Syntagma Square, the Acropolis and the great new Acropolis Museum, the National Archaeological Museum and Plaka. There is a cinema nearby and a supermarket and various coffee shops and places to eat. There is plenty of public transport but I didn't need any for what I wanted to do.

The apartment itself had everything I needed, except perhaps a briki and small coffee cups. The wifi was good and it was great being able to wash clothes. Access to the property was excellent. They had even set up the TV to go to the BBC for me! I would certainly stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and its convenience to everything I wanted to do
Liked least: There wasn't really anything that I didn't like
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
14 Jul 2013
thank you for your review! I am very glad you enjoyed our apartment - enjoy your summer & looking forward to seeing you again!!!
Melbourne Australia

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Houston
Reviewed January 15, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing