All reviewsmetro stationmegaro moussikismusic hallnice hotelsafe areawonderful stayupgraded to a suitemini barnice breakfaststayed two nightsair conditionbreakfast buffet isfree internetsyntagma squareyogurtelevatorairport
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

Amazing lobby with free billiards table for guests.

Elevators are not fast and big, semms remaind from old building.

Bery helpful staffs.

Rooms are nice and clean, they have shortage of the SHARGING connections. Also they dont have it in the Bath roln for shaver!!!

Try to ask for upper floor rooms cause thise are better and new style.

Close to metro aroind 5 minutes.

You will enjoy it.

Ciao!
Iman
Tour leader

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
GROUP-AIROTEL, Front Office Manager at Airotel Alexandros, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you for choosing ALEXANDROS HOTEL for your stay in Athens. It is an honor and a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay. Together with our guests and their constant feedback and loyalty, we shall continue doing our best so as for you to feel like home! We will be happy to welcome you back to any of Airotel Group of hotels.
Thodoris Evaggelopoulos
Front Office Manager

Reviewed July 4, 2017

I stayed at this hotel twice: two days in June at the start of my travel in Greece, and two days in July before I returned home. I was very pleased with both stays, although my rooms were very different. This is a bright, well-decorated hotel with a lot of unexpected touches: my favorite was the lobby chairs with outlets for convenient charging of cell phones, laptops, etc., while you wait for friends or taxis. Breakfast was included in my price, and you can get made to order omelets and fresh-squeezed orange juice! The staff is the real star of this hotel: they are friendly, professional and superbly attentive. During my first stay, I stayed in a junior suite which was nice and roomy with a super clean bathroom and included great amenities such as a room safe, flat screen tv, hot water pot and a mini bar that leaves room for your personal food items. Free Wi-Fi is included. They also have an in-house restaurant where you can get anything from a burger and fries to Greek salad. On my second stay, I was given one of the newly renovated rooms on the 5th floor, and while they were ultra-modern and absolutely stunning, it just wasn't my style, and so I asked for, and received, a no-hassle room change. They were even kind enough to have one of the bellmen take me around and show me other available rooms so I could choose what I wanted. Now, that is service! The room I have now is one of the older rooms, but that is by my choice; it is very comfortable, and still has the flat screen, water pot, mini bar and room safe, along with a super clean, separate bathroom. The hotel is within walking distance of eateries, restaurants, cafes, bars, and even a small supermarket. It is also just a few easy blocks from the Megaro Mousikis metro stop that will take you to downtown Athens to see the sights and do shopping. The hotel also offers very reasonably priced laundry service. I highly recommend, and plan to stay again on future trips to Athens!

Room Tip: The hotel has had some renovations, so look carefully as there are currently several different types of rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
GROUP-AIROTEL, General Manager at Airotel Alexandros, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

Dear Jacqueline,
Thank you for this outstanding feedback! We are thrilled to know that we are a memorable piece of your holidays in Greece. We are happy to know that you were able to enjoy our contemporary lobby and facilities, that you found our food delicious and location so nice, but most of all that our team provided such a good service. Thank you for letting us know for your great experience with us.
It was a true pleasure having you in our hotel twice, we wish to have a nice trip back home hoping that we will welcome you back in one of Airotel Hotels in Greece and continue exceeding your expectations.

Reviewed July 3, 2017

This is an decent overall hotel that has the advantage of being a short 5 minute walk from the Megaron Conference Center and the US Embassy (and the subway). The breakfast is pretty good. The room A/C was noisy and the floor covering was sort of sticky. Staff were friendly and nice. The Flower pizza place nearby is worth visiting!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Steve,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are happy that you enjoyed our fine services and delicious Greek traditional breakfast and that you were so satisfied with our convenient location. I will mention to the maintenance department your for the A/C noise and the floor, for them to check and solve it as soon as possible. I really hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back in the future so that if you let us know on spot what you think is not perfect we will be able to improve it and receive your maximum rating.
General Manager of Airotel Group

Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Alexandros for six nights while I was in Athens for a conference nearby. While we would probably have chosen to stay in the more touristy areas otherwise we didn't regret our choice at all with easy access to the Metro nearby. As you enter you are greeted with a newly renovated modern lobby, dining and lounge area which is really nice to relax in as well as for meals which were excellent. The staff were incredible and very friendly! At any time of the day or night they were incredibly helpful with information and ideas and spoke a very high standard of English. Nikos in particular assisted us greatly on several occassions including helping us catch up with a tour after the company missed our pickup. The rooms are a little old compared to the rest of the hotel but spacious, comfortable and very clean. Would definitely consider staying again if we are lucky enough to return to Athens!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
GROUP-AIROTEL, General Manager at Airotel Alexandros, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2017

Dear Jeremy,
Thank you for your awesome review! We are thrilled to know you our hotel team made your stay so pleasant providing you with a memorable hospitality experience. We also appreciate your lovely comments about our brand new lobby, clean and comfortable rooms and our delicious healthy food and we hope to welcome you back again soon at an Airotel Hotel whenever your travels bring you back to Greece!

Reviewed June 17, 2017

We stayed here for three nights. The hotel was spotless and the rooms were very pleasant and clean. The staff were outstanding and should be complemented. We had a couple of evening meals in the hotel which were good value unlike in many hotels. The breakfasts were also very good. We would have no hesitation recommending Alexandros

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
GROUP-AIROTEL, General Manager at Airotel Alexandros, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2017

Dear Reinhold,
We love to hear that our guests were pleased and your review is no exception! We are delighted that you were able to enjoy our team's excellent services, convenient and clean rooms, delicious meals and rich Greek traditional breakfast. I hope to welcome you back in one of Airotel establishments throughout Greece to continue exceeding your expectations.