A marvellous location near the new Acropolis Museum and Acropolis itself. We have chosen this hotel for our seminars and business trips and we have the best opinion for its friendly people, the good seminar organisation and the very nice rooms. The rooms are big and very clean with a good selection of amenities. The seminar rooms are very functional and the breaks have taken place in the beautiful open space near the lobby, overlooking the swimming pool. This hotel is great for tours in Athens and it is in a walking distance from the new Acropolis Museum and also the old picturesque Athens area, like Plaka and Areopagitou street, with a superb view to Acropolis. All personnel is very friendly and the service fast. We'll definitely come back for future events! I highly recommend it when visiting Athens for business or leasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is no other hotel in Athens to entwine more beautifully the history of ancient Greece with 5 star facilities. Divani Palace Acropolis sits just below the Acropolis, moments away from Plaka, the new archaeological museum and the Herodian theatre. Taste luxury and sophistication in our 180 rooms, 60 new deluxe rooms and 10 suites. Enjoy the hotel restaurants and bars, or explore the surrounding area for an authentic encounter with Athens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Divani Palace Acropolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divani Acropolis Palace Athens
- Hotel Divani Acropolis Palace
- Acropolis Hotel Athens
- Divani Acropolis Hotel