All reviews the crowne plaza megaro mousikis metro station rooms are large iron and ironing board username and password plenty of wardrobe space small supermarket junior suites mini kitchen coffee maker i strongly recommend this hotel mini market sister property minute walk quiet area a king size bed
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Rooms are fantastic...big, modern decor, clean, nice bathroom. But be sure to ask for one with a balcony/street view (half are on the street side with nice little balconies, other half windows that look into a wall about 50 cm (2 feet) away). We got the room with no view but the staff were extremely helpful and let us change rooms the next day to one with a balcony. Breakfast was really good (very fresh and well presented). Staff were so helpful and friendly! The hotel is a on a side street in a quiet section of town, but only a 5 minute walk to the subway and a couple stops to the center of town (get a metro day or multi-day pass).

Room Tip: Rooms on front side have balconies and overlook a nice quiet street. Rooms on the back side have absolutely no view (they look at a wall)
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
AfoiMoussama, Υπεύθυνος Δημοσίων Σχέσεων at Holiday Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Chris G,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and your kind comments. We are happy to hear that your overall experience was positive. We will be sure to let our staff know how much of an impact they made on your experience.

Experience and Communication Director

Thank you for your choosing our Holiday Suites Arnis Street! We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future!

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Fabulous hotel! The room was fantastic! It was roomy, clean and perfect. The people at the reception area were so helpful and so kind! The breakfast was not included but had a very large variety of very tasty food. If I ever travel to Athens again I would stay there again in a minute.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
AfoiMoussama, Υπεύθυνος Δημοσίων Σχέσεων at Holiday Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Dear ROs G,

Thank you for kind remarks and your 5 star review!! Your personal recommendation means the world to us! Thank you for choosing our Holiday Suites Arnis Street and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future!

Reviewed September 8, 2018

I chose Holiday Suites in Athens for an eight night stay because of its proximity to the Megaron Moussikis which I was attending for a congress. I used Trip Advisor maps and hotel listings, and I don't think I could have found a better place to stay. It is a short walk to the subway station and the room was spacious and clean, with a balcony overlooking the tropical garden-like vista of the street. All of the staff, including the domestic staff, were friendly and helpful, and the people at reception were able to advise on any of my queries. As a result, I dined at several wonderful traditional restaurants where the food was authentic rather than fine dining - just what I wanted to experience! The hotel is situated on a small quiet street, planted with lots of greenery and palms for shade, and there was a convenience store at each end of the street where I could buy whatever I needed (fresh fruit and wine!)
I would happily stay here when I return to Athens.

Room Tip: Even though my room faced the street, it was quiet, so every room is probably satisfactory.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear Jennifer C,

Thank you for taking the time and reviewing our hotel and for your kind comments! We are glad to know that you had a wonderful time and learn your appreciation about our staff and facilities!
We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future!

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

The best choice out of our Athens/Zakynthos trip. Location at 300m from the subway, awesome rooms, good breakfast and a friendly staff. Highly recommended. Value for money is also quite fair and it is ideal for families.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
AfoiMoussama, Υπεύθυνος Δημοσίων Σχέσεων at Holiday Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Dear JuMarques,

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

I had a great stay at the Holiday suites in Athens. The staff was very friendly and helpful at all times and made our stay great. The rooms are spacious and has everything that you require. The breakfast is on the small side but everything tastes great. I strongly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
AfoiMoussama, Υπεύθυνος Δημοσίων Σχέσεων at Holiday Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2018

Dear jakobtahe,

Thank you for kind remarks and your 5 star review!! Your personal recommendation means the world to us! Thank you for choosing our Holiday Suites and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future!