“Great customer service-functional e-shop”
Review of Zoulovits

Zoulovits
Ranked #67 of 214 Shopping in Athens
Reviewed November 5, 2016

I was given a gift voucher from this store as a wedding present and I was told that could visit their zoulovits.com site to spend on anything that grabbed my eye. I emailed the manager to be sure for how long the gift voucher was valid and if they could dispatch the items in two different addresses and they response was quick and and helpful. Great packaging. They even called me after the delivery to make sure that I received my crystal glasses in mint condition. I was pleasantly surprised

1  Thank salt_and_pepper00

Reviewed October 31, 2016

One of the Best Places in Athens to buy dinnerware and products related to your kitchen and dinner table. High Quality products from premium European brands.

Although some high end products may be expensive you will certainly find offers and discounts.

Last but not least I want to mention that I met there some wonderful, kind and friendly people. Great stuff!

1  Thank xNikos
Reviewed October 15, 2016

We would like to take a gift and the really helpful stuff help us to make the perfect choice. Good and quality products with the best prices.

1  Thank Marinos3
Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

My fiancé and I came to Zoulovits while on vacation looking for Stefana after getting engaged, and we were beyond impressed on the incredible selection available. We told the salesman a few random details about what we might be looking for, honestly we weren't entirely sure we were mostly browsing, and he pulled out 3 different Stefana quickly and knowingly from the organized stock. The second crowns he pulled out were special beyond words, and we knew we had to buy them. They were real thyme dipped in silver, and smelled strongly of a beautiful thyme aroma while looking absolutely gorgeous and high quality. The sales team then let us choose our ribbon, tied the crowns together, and boxed them up in a gorgeous case. I will be recommending them to everyone in our families getting married in the future. I can't imagine a more friendly and knowledgable staff nor a better selection.

1  Thank Nikol R