Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.

Ways to Experience Athens Insiders
from US$577.06
from US$160.42
from US$235.44
from US$244.68
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 12, 2019

After an INCREDIBLE four-hour food tour, the only thing i can say for sure is that Yannis Ninos is the reason for you to have a food tour in the center of Athens! Exploring Athens and tasting unbelievable local delicacies with Chef Yannis was the highlight of our vacations in Greece. It was by far an experience beyond expectations! This guy should really have his own tv show! Thank you Yannis!

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank JuTrn55
Reviewed August 2, 2019 via mobile

Having had the pleasure of being very well taken care of by Athens Insiders in the past, this time around I trusted my 84 year old mother, traveling on her own, to them. Jointly we created, months in advance, a very detailed program, minute by minute, for her stay in Athens.
The result was:
(1) my mom had the trip of her life in Athens, led by fantastic guides she simply adored for their knowledge and attention to detail. All perfect as planned
(2) I felt she was (as she in fact was) in the hands of a pro group that took care of her 24/7 better than I could.
Thank you Athens Insiders !!!
SIMPLY BRILLIANT. !!!!! :)

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 18, 2019 via mobile

This walking food tour of Athens was fantastic with the energetic, friendly, and informative chef Yannis Ninos! We tasted so much wonderful foods, all while exploring the vibrant city of Athens. From nuts and dried fruits to Greek coffee and sweets, pies, and traditional foods like souvlaki and moussaka. We left the tour completely full of delicious Greek foods, and well prepared to order from any menu for the remainder of our visit. Yannis was amazing at keeping our 3 teenage daughters engaged, and was flexible with tailoring the tour to our specific interests. I would highly recommend this tour and will plan to do it again the next time we travel to Athens!

Date of experience: June 2019
3  Thank Jjglocks
Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I and our four children (ages 15, 13, 9 and 5) toured the Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum with our guide, Nota. We can’t imagine touring these places without her expertise. Her knowledge base was phenomenal and her method of engaging each of our kids was impressive. For example, she had my kids draw a depiction of the battle for Athens between Athena and Poseidon as they imagined it and then we compared it to the actual depiction in the museum. My kids loved that. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the tour, but more impressively my kids remarked how much they enjoyed it too.

Reviewed July 12, 2019 via mobile

Our walking gastronomic tour was really superb . Starting at a local gourmet foodstore . Walking around the Plaka & experiencing the local traditional food , wine & ouzo. Our tour guide George was informative , fun & very knowledgeable. Thank you George for a memorable day.