“Lunch”
Review of La Pasteria

La Pasteria
Ranked #1,467 of 2,773 Restaurants in Athens
Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

The service was fast. The food was vey good, with a lovely presentation. The lady making our parmesan pasta seemed to be a trainee, but it was really good.

Reviewed January 1, 2017 via mobile

The food is good, the owner is very friendly.

Me and my fiancé have been there twice n the last few days and even hope to go again before we go back home.

Thank you!

Reviewed May 24, 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stumbled into this place our last night in Athens. There was a lot of food options and the food was great, very good for the value, along with a great wine selection. Definitely worth visiting in the area for some great Italian food.

Reviewed November 16, 2015

We visited here two times, the best restaurant in Athens. Excellent Italian food, but the service is even more excellent than the food. Definitely worth visiting!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

I have visited two La Pasteria. in Kifissia and The Mall. I like it. Food is good, low prices and nice people. Good for lunch. It's a chain but they manage to show an image of a small Italian restaurant.