This apartment was exactly what we needed for our stay in Athens. It had a well-equipped kitchen, washing machine and two large sized bedrooms, with block out shutters on all main windows. A bit of noise from the street still filters in of a night, but it wasn't too much bother. The process for check in and out was easy and emails were responded to very quickly. It's an easy walk to restaurants and attractions, a view of the acropolis from the front steps of the apartment building, and a sightseeing bus stop is just around the corner. We were wrapped with its location and presentation of the apartment. Thanks for a lovely stay!
Truly outstanding location at the foot of the Acropolis. Comfortable two bedroom apartment with good kitchen facilities and balcony. Boutique Athens team were very impressive in handing over the apartment to us and in providing info on the surrounding facilities.
It's all about the location. Just returned from a three night stay at the lovely KA7 apartment. First let me a say a big thank you to the entire staff at Boutique Athens...the communication both prior to and during our arrival was fantastic.Of particular concern was the timing of our trip, we arrived the weekend of the referendum and needless to say, we were a little nervous. Of course the media, blew everything out of proportion...ATHENS was fantastic, and the apartment is exactly as represented on the website....one minor nit, is the bathroom sink is small, if i could recommend one thing, it would be to make the bathroom sink bigger...anyways we had a wonderful time in athens in large part to the staff of Boutique Athens and the centrally located KA7 apartment...thanks!
We have just returned home after our 4 day stay in Athens in apartment KA7. The location of the apartment was perfect for exploring Athens as a tourist. We also appreciated the basic amenities that were provided for us.
We have stayed in apartments across Europe in big cities & small. We had expected to have a similar experience with this company's property. However, we were disappointed on many fronts
1. The bedding ie quilts that were provided were for the cold winter & not at all suitable for the present temperatures in Athens. We all had very uncomfortable & warm nights because of this.
2. There was only 1 remote for the airconditioners in both the bedrooms. So if we wanted to change the temperature of the airconditioner at night (due to the heavy quilts) we had to disturb the people sleeping in the other room with the remote control.
3. There are NO hooks in the bathroom to hang clothes. The ones that were there were broken.
4. The toilet did not function (easily). Most often, we had to pick the lid to make it work.
5. The drainage to the tub overflows out near the toilet while bathing.
6. We were expecting a local phone when we arrived in Athens as written in the apartment description. The first 2 days we had to use our (extremely expensive) international connections before a phone was left at our apartment.
7. No where in the apartment description has it been mentioned that the apartment is at street level with glass walls on the street side. It was very noisy & there are no windows that can be opened if one needs fresh air.
8. Last but not the least - there was no one from the rental company to introduce us to the apartment. We had to struggle to figure out where things were and how they worked in the apartment & around the neighbourhood.
We were a group of 5 people who came to Athens to celebrate my 25th birthday. Everything about this apartment was amazing! The team were great; our flight arrived late at night and Costas was waiting for us at the airport. The apartment was exactly as advertised. We had everything that we needed.
The only slight problem was that the floor of the bathroom would get wet after a shower, but very easy to manage.
The apartment is extremely central, lots of places to eat nearby. We were extremely comfortable and I would recommend this place without hesitation. Lia was very helpful and friendly when we were enquiring about the apartment and she put our minds at ease once we had made the booking.All in all I had an awesome 25th birthday in Athens!
Boutique Athens has an inspiring, helpful & user friendly website.
Each apartment is thoroughly described, with accurate photos.
The team are friendly and supportive, but leave you to feel like a local and explore.
KA 7 apartment is in a great location, just far enough from the seething crowds of tourists, but close enough to easily walk or commute to everything worth seeing.
Clean & light, spacious & comfortable. They have thought of everything you might need during your stay, including great local artworks, information about Athens, and a very efficient, helpful and friendly taxi service.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
We stayed at this apartment for two weeks during our vacation to Athens. The location in fantastic - very close to the Acropolis sites, the Plaka district, and the Acropoli subway stop (easy waking distance to all). The apartment was nice and as-advertised. It was clean and everything worked great. The staff, especially Lia, was very helpful in providing recommendations and assisting us. We would stay here again and we would recommend to others.