“Great tour to getting know Athens”
Review of Athens Free Tour

Athens Free Tour
Ranked #14 of 303 Tours in Athens
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Athens Free Tour - Official - English and Spanish language twice daily 9:45am and 5pm at Hadrian's Arch. Booking not essential. Receive info. and directions from our website: athens-free-tour We always present a passionate, free orientation of the historical centre, walk a fascinating adventure through our city's amazing past, the birthplace of western civilization will truly come alive in an entertaining mixture of myths, facts, and amazing hidden treasures. Our well established, highly recommended free walking tour will give you a truly local experience of our magnificent city!
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

We had a very interesting and pleasant 3 hours afternoon tour in Athens with the guide Stafis (sorry for misspelling..).
It was a great way to getting know Athens (which is not only Acropolis...)
Thanks!!

1  Thank liora b
Write a ReviewReviews (2,931)
All reviews
in 146 reviews
"overview"
in 48 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Only one sentence: I trully recomend Athens Free Tour for everyone !! Great people, helpful, nice atmosphere and memorys...

1  Thank mmikolajczyk
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Our tour guide was Jonathan and he was the best guide I have ever met! He gave us the best tips regarding restaurants, pubs (ask him about the Irish one!) and not obvious places to explore the city. He has a great knowledge about the history and interesting facts. Highly recommend!

1  Thank dorotamarniak
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I have a nice tour of Athens because my tour guide ARIS explain to us and show us the important place of the city and also explain the parade that it was going on at the moment. Also I explain to ARIS that unfortunately I was there only for a short period and he told what I was suppose to see and where it was nice to eat local food and drink

1  Thank RobBar01