All reviewsfish cafeacropolis museumwalking tourlaundromat downstairsgreat locationsmall kitchenettebackpackers hostelfree breakfastbunk bedsliving roomrooftop barwalking distance from acropolisacropoli metro stationlittle thingsstayed nightsmin walklaundry service
Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Very clean and neat place, walking distance from the Acropolis and many more interesting place. Yota, one of the staff members was very helpful, she gave us so many good recomendations on what to do and where to go, she was great.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Joselopezmelo
Athensstudios, Manager at Athens Studios, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2017

Dear Traveler. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that our staff made your feel at home. This is really one of the things that we try to maintain in our hostel. Hoping to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

My first impression started the minute I opened the door to our room. The pictures on the website perfectly match the room (no surprises). The room was well maintained. The staff wonderfully polite, friendly and most of all, helpful. The best part for us was the location (right in the middle of Athens - minutes from the Acropolis). Their facilities include a cafe, laundromat and sports bar - in short everything you need is just steps away. Cannot beat the convenience. All this being said - we would definitely go there again and I've told everyone within earshot - if you want to go to Athens; stay at the Athens Studios. Life is good! Thanks to all for making this trip such a wonderful experience!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nicole B

Wow! What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hostel in the near future.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I stayed at Athens Studio for two nights and wished i could stay longer. The studio is spacious with kitchen and balcony, very clean. Free Wifi. The location is perfect, 1 minute walk from the Metro station and a few blocks away from Acropolis. There's a restaurant and sports bar downstairs. A lot of fun! Besides, the rate included free breakfast. The girl named Yota, who works at the reception desk was lovely and very helpful. The other staff George is informative and friendly. Over all, it was a great experience. I'll definitely go back if i visit Athens again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank mimi369

Dear Guest. Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

After a lengthy flight from Toronto via Turkish Airlines, I was a tired and desperately needing a quiet clean and reasonably priced place to stay for 2 nights while in Athens. I found that in Athens Studios.

I arrived rather late, around 10:30pm from the Athens Airport via the metro (€8 Euros) - the Athens Studios is a mere 3 minutes away from the Akropoli Metro Station. I booked with booking.com and though their directions to the Athens Studios were wrong (I ended up at their sister hostel property called Backpackers) the staff there quickly directed me the right way. After about a 7 minute walk I was where I wanted to be.

I was greeted by a friendly staff member and was checked in and made my way upstairs to one of the studio apartments with en suite bath, living room, kitchen, tv, WiFi and a 6 bed separate bedroom. Unfortunately another guest staying in my room had accidently turned the air-con to fan mode earlier that evening and the place was HOT, but no fault of the Studios!

The Studios has great WiFi, a Laundromat, a Sports Bar with ice cold Greek Draft and a wonderful restaurant called the Fish Café (where they serve the Studio's complimentary breakfast) and where you must splurge and enjoy their famous "Fish and Chips" at least once while staying there.

The staff were great, the location amazing (just a few minutes to the Akropoli Metro Station, The Acropolis and The NEW Acropolis Museum) and for €22 Euros a night - a total steal. I absolutely recommend this upscale hostel.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Jeff P

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Stayed over at Athens Studios after coming back from Ios. Great location not to far from all the attractions. Choice of 2 bars which is a plus and if you miss your fish and chips it even has tastey tucker there as well. They sorted a shuttle ride again for us to the airport avoiding the taxi drivers. Arranging with carltheconcierge.com. Nice guy.
All in all was a great stay. .

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends