“Delicious tzatziki and gyros ”

Porto Grill Piraeus
Ranked #6 of 385 Restaurants in Piraeus
Price range: US$1 - US$17
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Traditional Greek gyros house but slightly more up market.

Delicious food, and great service. Good draft beer too.

Perfect for a casual dining evening.

Definitely recommend.

1  Thank StephenODwyer

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Lovely lunch at this bustling port area grill. Yes service wasn't the quickest, but we weren't in a rush. Greek salad was beautiful and fresh, feta fabulous and the gyro pockets with chips were fresh and tasty. Owner very friendly and convivial. We will visit again, try it!

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Luxury L
Reviewed September 10, 2017

We found the Porto Grill in April this year eating there 2 nights and visited it again in mid August and late August.
Like " jaykay1100" we stay at the Delfini hotel which is close to the port, rail station and airport bus. In April we borrowed a couple of wine glasses from Porta Grill to drink in our room as the Delfini had limited service at that time of year.
If your not a big eater order a half portion, on our last visit I had the Aegean Variety Plate with 6 meze from various Aegean Islands, my wife had an 1/2 chicken gyros served tomatoes, chips and mustard sauce. They cater for vegetarians with a vegetarian burger as well as grilled vegetables . Wine is not cheap but good quality.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank blondiedonut
Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

The Porto Grill in Piraeus is a decent bar/restaurant just around the corner from the Delfini Hotel, which is in a good location and it is cheap.

1  Thank jaykay1100
Reviewed September 8, 2017

Have been to this restaurant twice. Once about 2-3 months ago and today. In my first visit the thin waiter let a woman do her electronic cigarette inside the restaurant and in the dining area although the restaurant promotes itself as non-smoking.

Today I went alone and although a table had been emptied just 20 seconds ago and was not reserved the thin waiter again was very impolite and very disinterested and did not tell me to sit in that table but instead told me the only solution was a small chair at the very narrow corner at a stand where I could not fit. He did not try at all to find me the best solution only just what suited himself at the time.

Not recommended if you want the highest possible service and a nice experience. Avoid it.

1  Thank hannibalos