“Stay here if you want quiet respite!”
Review of Imerovigli

Imerovigli
Ranked #35 of 380 Restaurants in Piraeus
Price range: US$16 - US$27
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The sun, the sea, deep blue caldera... island's images within a steep rocky landscape and a breathtaking sunset compose the unique Imerovigli of Santorini. The sung in many Greek folk songs, Peiraiki, has its own Imerovigli. With a feeling of nostalgia for the tradition, but at the same time in full sync with the modern, it keeps going in the spirit the times. With a magnificent view of the Saronic Gulf, in a space where the island mood is dominant and with more diverse and affordable options than ever, one would only be troubled, when deciding what to order. Fresh fish, directly from the local fishermen, seafood appetizers as well as delicious choices for the meat eaters, all of them prepared with respect to tradition. Rich variety of Greek wines, ouzo, tsipouro, beer and Cretan raki. And finally, let's not overlook our musicians, who will keep you company and raise your mood with their music.
Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

Best view on Santorini, many good eateries within walking distance, and quiet and peaceful after a day out!

Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

Stayed in a resort on Santorini which was in the town of Imerovigli. Or so I thought,as the town itself was quite a distance. Not somewhere I would visit, unless you are looking for the restaurant Santorini Dave mentions in his reviews. Otherwise, there are lots of other places to spend time.

Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

Get little town just north of Fira with some great photo opportunities. See a lot of wedding photo shoots here with the iconic blue domes and bells. Not as many restaurants and not as crowded as Fira.

Reviewed March 29, 2017

We have eaten well three times at Imerovigli..the food is very good but our visits this year have not been as enjoyable for a very simple reason.Whilst there are designated nom-smoking areas the polluted air from the rest of the restaurant ( and the staff ) pervades the whole atmosphere .When we asked the owner about the smoking ban he said that 95% of customers were smokers and they were not enforcing the inside ban .,In summer the doors will be open but in early spring they were closed making the situation worse and there is no point having designated smoking or non-smoking areas in those circumstances .I don't know why some people have to smoke whilst they eat..that's just my personal view..but I don't and I'm not going to spend money in a restaurant where my enjoyment will be spoiled .The food here is very good and in my view it's a shame that my enjoyment was curtailed but if the majority of customers are allowed to smoke then I won't go again and I shall accept the position BUT get real..non-smoking areas are a waste of time if most of the space caters for smokers.

Reviewed February 9, 2017

I doubt that the comments represent the reality. Last year I went there with a friend. We barely had some mouthfuls from the fish. It was obvious that it wasn't fresh so we at once complained to the one in charge. He ironically refused the "fact", even when I asked him just to have a bite. He should check our claim and at least to offer us something else as an apologize. We paid in full the amount and we left unfed. Anyone who is not a professional, loses his customers and probably his job.