“Highly Recommed!”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$2,217.05*
and up
10-Day Greece Honeymoon: Athens, Mykonos and...
Ranked #3 of 26 Tours in Piraeus
More attraction details
Owner description: Greece based boutique travel agency, offering a wide selections of Greece vacation packages and tours. We offer shore excursions, private and luxury tours, Greek island hopping, honeymoon itineraries, cruises and more.
Reviewed July 10, 2018

As the owner of The Professional Travel Planner, I am always looking for vendors the match my brand. We specialize in luxury hassle-free experiences for our guests.
While planning a vacation experience for one of my clients celebrating her 40th birthday in Greece, I was looking for a vendor that is located in Greece and could give my clients all that Greek has to offer.
While Kivotos of Aegean Travel was not my 1st choice, they were the best choice. I chose a “well known” tour provider in that area, and they could not offer me the personalized service my company expects. After communicating with the Nikos, I know my clients’ expectations would be exceeded. Every guide, greeter, and driver was terrific. We can’t speak highly enough of them.
I highly recommend Kivotos of Aegean Travel!

Date of experience: May 2018
"always on time"
"island hopping"
"half day tour"

Reviewed July 5, 2018

I planned the Greek Island cruise more than half a year in advance. Got in touch with the Kivotos company online and there were numerous communications in the following months. They offered a number of different cruise options with detailed explanation. Aphrodite from the company always followed up my enquires promptly with great patience and understanding. The payment policy and visa requirements were explained clearly.

Once we were at the Athens airport, we got picked up and transferred to the hotel. We were surprised to see Aphrodite waiting there at 10:30 pm. She went through the travel itinerary with me carefully and everything was ticked off. The following morning we were picked up at the hotel and transferred to the cruise terminal. Everything went smoothly like clockwork. When we returned to Athens after the cruise, a half day tour was also organised. This was one of the most enjoyable and memorable trips that I and my wife have taken in Europe, and thanks to the superb organization of the Kivotos company, there was absolutely no surprises and no disappointments. A big thank you to a very professional tour company and to Aphrodite for the hard work that she had put in. Very highly recommended.

1  Thank ptseng
Reviewed July 5, 2018

Used Kivotos a second time for a full trip starting with an airport pick-up through the delivery back to the airport when finished. Wonderful experience! Went like clockwork. Would recommend them to everyone. Thanks again!

3  Thank ROBERT L
Reviewed June 24, 2018

This was my second experience working with Kivotos Travel and I would highly recommend them to anyone even thinking of planning a trip to Greece.
Our hotels, transfers and ferries were all pre-arranged and we didn't run into any issues whatsoever when we got to Greece. Everything was so well planned and organized that we didn't have to worry about anything.
Thank you so much to the staff at Kivotos!

2  Thank TravelBug150
See more reviews
Reviewed June 19, 2018

The experience of arranging our vacation to Greece through Kivotos of Aegean was beyond my expectations. From the initial planning, to the onsite execution, our trip was without fail. Panos Zafirou was great to work with providing great advice during the planning stages. The arrangements made including accommodations, tours, and transfers were second to none. The consistently high quality of service and attention to details sets Kivotostravel apart. I highly recommend to anyone.

3  Thank DennisG1348