“Fantastic trip to Mykonos and Santorini”

Kivotos of Aegean Athens Greece Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$2,215.26*
and up
10-Day Greece Honeymoon: Athens, Mykonos and...
Ranked #3 of 26 Tours in Piraeus
More attraction details
Owner description: Greece based boutique travel agency, offering a wide selections of Greece vacation packages and tours. We offer shore excursions, private and luxury tours, Greek island hopping, honeymoon itineraries, cruises and more.
Reviewed August 31, 2018

From the very beginning everything went very smoothly on our trip to Mykonos and Santorini. Elena organised every detail with great care and we didn't have any problems at all. She was always very prompt with replies when we kept changing our initial plans. Panos looked after us in Santorini on our half day tour and also with last minute changes to a transfer. He was so kind and helpful and knowledgeable about Santorini. Would highly recommend this tour company for your trip to Greece.

Date of experience: August 2018
"always on time"
in 4 reviews
"island hopping"

Reviewed July 27, 2018

We have recently returned from a tour of Greece. We don't usually book holidays through tour companies, preferring to book things ourselves, but as we were unfamiliar with Greece and were travelling with our two children we decided to look for an agency to help us. Kivotos Agency came highly recommended and I can see why. Panos was our contact there and he was the consummate professional. Right from the start Panos was extremely prompt in all his correspondence as well as being knowledgeable and accommodating. He was very patient with all the questions we asked and put together a great itinerary for us. Panos really went the extra mile though when our young daughter had a dental emergency on the day we were travelling from Naxos to Athens and we had to quickly find her a paediatric dentist in Athens. Panos' assistance was invaluable and his "leave it to me" attitude was very reassuring at a stressful time for us. He helped us find a dentist and organised our transport there and back. Thanks so much Panos! I would highly recommend Panos and Kivotos Agency to anyone planning a trip to anywhere in Greece.

Date of experience: July 2018
2  Thank AnnieFNZ
Reviewed July 25, 2018

We have recently returned from a fantastic 30 days island hopping trip arranged by Aphrodite of Kivitos Travel. My husband found this travel agency on the internet and we chose them because were were impressed by all of the reviews we read. Our brief was a trip around the Greek Islands, which was to include all transfers accommodation and travel between islands and a longer stay in at least one island so we could cook for ourselves and shop for food locally. I can't recommend this company enough their attention to detail was outstanding. We requested 3 to 4 star accommodation and we got exactly what we asked for and sometimes even better than expected. When travelling for that length of time we always expect something might not come together for all sorts of reasons but this time everything did. Even when the ferry was late arriving in Naxos due to weather Aphrodite called us to check that we were ok and had met all connections, which we had. That was only one of the calls she made to us to make sure we were aware of the odd ferry change etc. and everything was detailed perfectly by email as well. The accommodation had all been carefully chosen for position and easy access to either beaches, transport, shopping etc and the rental cars were dropped off and picked up from the hotels which was really convenient.I couldn't recommend this agency enough and we are really looking forward to booking another trip with them.

Date of experience: July 2018
2  Thank Cary C
Reviewed July 16, 2018

We recently decided to travel to Greece for a trip with our daugther after she graduated from college. After looking at many web summaries and reviews for travel agencies, I selected Kivotos to assist with the planning of the trip. We worked primarily with Panos - who was FANTASTIC! He was extremely responsive, had our best interests in mind, was helpful but didn't just recommend only his favorites, was patient as we changed our plans several times and was a really nice guy! (we met him in person on our visit to Santorini). Our trip was amazing. We started in Athens for 4 days then took a ferry to Santorini for 5 more days and then returned to Athens for an evening before flying back home. Panos assisted with all matters that we asked during our time in Greece. He assisted with the scheduling of all private car pickups, tours in Athens and Santorini, wonderful hotels, ferry trips, a bus tour to ancient Corinth, a 1/2 day sailing excursion in Santorini, a private cooking class in Santorini, etc. He was available during the entire trip providing ad hoc recommendations and assistance when I reached out to him. And he also perfectly changed the entire first day itinerary as we missed our connection in Chicago and were delayed an entire day! Panos was able to get the hotel night refunded, car services changed, tour date changed, etc. I highly recommend Kivotos of Aegean Travel! You will be in excellent care. Very professional and orgainzed.

Date of experience: May 2018
2  Thank garywickerusa
See more reviews
Reviewed July 10, 2018

As the owner of The Professional Travel Planner, I am always looking for vendors the match my brand. We specialize in luxury hassle-free experiences for our guests.
While planning a vacation experience for one of my clients celebrating her 40th birthday in Greece, I was looking for a vendor that is located in Greece and could give my clients all that Greek has to offer.
While Kivotos of Aegean Travel was not my 1st choice, they were the best choice. I chose a “well known” tour provider in that area, and they could not offer me the personalized service my company expects. After communicating with the Nikos, I know my clients’ expectations would be exceeded. Every guide, greeter, and driver was terrific. We can’t speak highly enough of them.
I highly recommend Kivotos of Aegean Travel!

Date of experience: May 2018