All reviewsswimming pooltown centrebeautiful viewbooked this hotelvery nice hotelancient sitesarchaeological sitegreecebalconylocktourhillsidegulf
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

We were very impressed with the Palace on our brief stay in Delphi. Stunning views: just see the pic attached. Aristophanis provides excellent food and service, while front desk was especially courteous. Rooms are decently sized with a balcony for most rooms (maybe all?). Would certainly give it another go.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 6, 2017

never a 4 star hotel , misleading advertising , from the bathroom to the bedroom to the dangerous balcony to the dinning room etc ect etc sorry but the only good point is that the staff are very helpful and friendly .

Stayed: October 2017
2  Thank Andy P
Reviewed October 4, 2017

The Delphi Palace was in a little cul-de-sac. The hotel was included on the tour I was on. It was a short walk into the town of Delphi. The view from my balcony over Delphi Harbour was very nice indeed. Unfortunately I had a few issues which were inconvenient at the time. The TV reception was poor. They tried to fix it but gave up. My shower water was cold in the morning and never heated up. The swimming pool was closed for repairs.

Pros

- comfortable bed
- balcony with nice view
- storage space and drawers
- basic toiletries provided
- nice restaurant area
- nice lounge area
- swimming pool
- near to supermarket
- free WiFi (I measured a download speed of 15.8Mb/s and upload 2.13Mb/s)

Cons

- no lift
- poor TV reception
- shower problem (in my room)

The hotel would have been a much more pleasant stay had the issues I had been addressed. They couldn't provide a reason for no hot water unfortunately.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 12, 2017

This hotel is away from the main town (5 mins) but still close enough to walk to the archeological sites if weather permits. The room was adequate for our needs but slightly dated. That said, the staff were always helpful and welcoming. Fanis in particular was always keen to make sure we had everything we needed.
The food at the restaurant is perhaps slightly overpriced given the prices in the town, but of reasonable quality nonetheless.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2017

I had booked this hotel in Delphi because it had a beautiful view and a pool.

Upon arrival, I was told that I had to relocate to their affiliate hotel at the other end of town (5 min drive) due to electrical problems in the rooms. I was offered a free breakfast and cocktail for my trouble. The second hotel was fine, with awesome staff, also with a beautiful view and great location, a bit louder as it is on the main street (Pythia Art Hotel).

When I returned to the Delphi Palace, I was told the pool was unavailable due to repairs. Oh boy!

Even through this, the staff were apologetic, friendly and there is something about this grand hotel that is very appealing.

The views are incredible, it is quiet, the grounds are relaxed, with many areas to sit. It was built about 60 years ago and could use some care here and there..but is spacious and welcoming.

The dining area is both inside and out, with spectacular views. The dining room host, Fannis, was very accommodating, and made the experience all the more special.

Convenient parking, good size room with fridge and wifi. Ask to be sure if the pool is available and air conditioning is working! I would stay here again in the future.

Room Tip: Ask for a view room!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
John K, Υπεύθυνος Ρεσεψιόν at Delphi Palace, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2017

Dear Magikisland,

Thank you for taking the time and writing a review for our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we apologize for any inconvenience. Also I would like to inform you that pool is available. We hope we will have you again as our guest in the near future.

Kind Regards,