All reviewsswimming pooltown centrebeautiful viewbooked this hotelvery nice hotelancient sitesarchaeological sitegreecebalconylocktourhillsidegulf
Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

We staid in hotel one night only. Hotel is old and almost destroyed. Very dirty, dead flies everywhere. Pool also should be cleaned. Breakfast unacceptable. This hotel should be avoided. In the past it should have been acceptable.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank axrm70
Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

I was supposed to check in this hotel today. The whole day the hotel people called me several times to tell me that I would be transfered to a different one, lesser than this and not even close. I did not consent. They never gave a signed document that shows their responsibility. The manager was hiding. I arrived at 21.30 and I had to move to a tragic hotel. Certainly no dinner was offered to me and probably no breakfast. Unbelievable bullying against a customer on a prepaid room! Stay away from them. The picture is of the room I ended up, instead of a “4 Star” hotel...

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank koinonikiakadimia
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

We were very impressed with the Palace on our brief stay in Delphi. Stunning views: just see the pic attached. Aristophanis provides excellent food and service, while front desk was especially courteous. Rooms are decently sized with a balcony for most rooms (maybe all?). Would certainly give it another go.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 6, 2017

never a 4 star hotel , misleading advertising , from the bathroom to the bedroom to the dangerous balcony to the dinning room etc ect etc sorry but the only good point is that the staff are very helpful and friendly .

Stayed: October 2017
2  Thank Andy P
Reviewed October 4, 2017

The Delphi Palace was in a little cul-de-sac. The hotel was included on the tour I was on. It was a short walk into the town of Delphi. The view from my balcony over Delphi Harbour was very nice indeed. Unfortunately I had a few issues which were inconvenient at the time. The TV reception was poor. They tried to fix it but gave up. My shower water was cold in the morning and never heated up. The swimming pool was closed for repairs.

Pros

- comfortable bed
- balcony with nice view
- storage space and drawers
- basic toiletries provided
- nice restaurant area
- nice lounge area
- swimming pool
- near to supermarket
- free WiFi (I measured a download speed of 15.8Mb/s and upload 2.13Mb/s)

Cons

- no lift
- poor TV reception
- shower problem (in my room)

The hotel would have been a much more pleasant stay had the issues I had been addressed. They couldn't provide a reason for no hot water unfortunately.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo