See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

After looking for a bit of early sunshine we weren't disappointed, the location of the hotel was perfect, close to the beach and the main town of Ag Nikolas via a short bus journey. We had booked a sea view room and wow we certainly had an amazing view over the bay with beautiful clear turquoise sea. The hotel staff were so friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them. The hotel was very clean although needed some updating around the pool areas. Our room was well equipped and was cleaned every day. The restaurant is fairly small which we think limited the choice of food, but there was always something we enjoyed at every meal. We've had a great holiday and would like to return some day. Thank you to all the staff.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2018

We have just had a very quiet Holliday at this hotel mainly because of its remote location after reading some of the reviews it has to be said we wondered if we had made the right choice but on arrival at nearly 3 in the morning we was given some food and a drink by the night manager. The food is ok but you are in Greece so expect local food defiantly not bland and well seasoned my only bug was people pushing in the que for the food and the all inclusive part of the deal seams to have gaps where you can't get anything and compared to other hotels we have stayed in on a hot day you can't Evan get a drink.
Is the place clean? Well yes it was
Is there loads of steps ? It's built in the side of a mountain what do you expect and if you are in gold wing on the lower floor walk round by the pool where its flat
Are the staff friendly? On the whole yes but Kostas was the best a really nice guy that's always willing to help

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Rob T
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend visited that accomodation befor a week.at the time i came back I'm thinking only about that amazing property.they gave us a great room with a great view.i can't explain with words what a nice time we had.the food was perfect . I want to thank everybody whos working their..the amazing woman miss laine she was perfect.and Mr harri they were great and very helpful.see you next year.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

One of the most amazing places I've ever been.amazing staff amazing food and great view.everybody was friendly and nice especially miss laine at the reception and Harris the owner of the hotel..we will come back for sure.thank you for the great holiday

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank nati2191
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

A lot of people seem to have complained about this hotel. E.g. the hotel was far away from the airport etc. How I see it they just did not research enough and do not want to accept they booked something which they were not prepared for.

Overall it is an average hotel. Food is fairly average. One thing I got a bit bored about with the food is that everything is coated in lemon juice! Potatoes which are called ‘roast potatoes’ are more like boiled potatoes and then covered in lemon juice. Just gets a bit bland. Also I needed to add salt to nearly every meal which is unusual for me. Seasoning here proves to be mediocre.

There is a bus stop outside the hotel which will take you to the next town over for €1.80 which is very reasonable considering a taxi is much more expensive.

One thing which annoyed me slightly was every little thing had a cost. Weighing suitcases €1, playing pool €2, safe in the room €20, 90 minutes WiFi €3, cocktails of any kind €5-€9. I understand they need to make money but it just seems a bit depressing when everything has a price tag.

Staff were okay, they left you alone and let you be and if you wanted to strike up a conversation they would. I would come back to Crete but maybe stay somewhere a bit livelier. Good if you just want to relax and not really talk to anyone. I do however recommend you do your research first and check if this hotel will suit your needs.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple