See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here. About 20 year's. AGO AND WHEN LOOK FOR. SOME WERE. TO STAY UP CAME CRETA STAR. SO BOOKED FOR ONE WEEK THE VILLAS IS IN A QUIET. LOCATION. WHICH. WE LOVE THE VILLAS. WE'RE. BASIC BUT CLEAN COMFORTABLE. KITCHEN. Was basic. But I managed. To make so lovely food as were self Catering. We hired. A car to get around which was great. Mick as my husband call him was a very nice man Plesent. And always greeted every one when passing. The cleaner was very. keep room clean and tide if you want reasonable clean place to stay and in a quiet. Location I would. Recommend but could. Do with. Some up grading and it could. Be a little. Gem again
If you are elderly. Or have. Problems with stair. It not recommended as there. Are lots of steps to climb
Stay in some 3 and 4 star hotels
But to honestly. Say we. Had a great. Time and meet some nice people. Definitely. Stay again . As. Long as I can climb those. Steps
Like to thank mick and. His wife for the home made. Food and biscuits

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 17, 2017

Location is quiet, but far from the beach. Very nice view from balcony. Nice guy in reception.
Moscitos and small flys in the room. We all were bited by them during night time.
Kitchen stuff so simple.
WiFi internet so poor quality in room.
Bath tub gives only cold or hot water. So difficult to manage it for comfort water themperature.

Room Tip: Avoid the place.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2016

We chose this hotel room because of the description and pictures on Booking.com. Our room was supposed to have a "garden view", but the only thing we could see was a wall, in both sides of the room (see attached pictures). Our "balcony" was in the walking path for the other visitors to get to their rooms, so we barely had any privacy.
We talked about this with the reception guy (a very weird and unpleasant person) and he put us in the phone with someone we thought was the owner. This person said that he didn't know about the views because he never been in the hotel, and that there was nothing we could do about it.

But the worst problem was that the first day we went to the beach, we found that a dress we left in the room was used and broken, with some weird stains in the shoulder. A flask of cream we left in the bathroom was also used. After that we had to lock everything in our bags every time we were out.

The hotel has a nice location and a lot of potential, but the people attending it make it completely unpleasant to be in.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pablo I
Reviewed September 1, 2015

We booked this just for one night but stayed for 10 minutes. On examining the room we found the bedding clean and sheets well pressed. On further examination the microwave was dripping in fat from who knows when. There was no kettle or pan to boil water for a drink but on looking at the crockery and cutlery I would not have made a drink. As we were only one night we obviously did not take cloths for washing pots or tea towels. The shower was disgusting, black all the way around the filler and the sink was gritty. I can't go on the experience was disappointing and unworthy of more comments. Don't go. The man on reception did show me another room, least said about that. He did gave us our money's back that we paid him when we arrived but be aware when we got home the money had already been debited to the MasterCard we used to book the room. Why did he also ask for the room payment again. Had we stayed we would not have checked this out. He never gave us a receipt which made me wonder. However after I rang booking.com to complain they also reimbursed my card.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elaine M
Reviewed August 25, 2015

Georgie at the reception is a nice guy, we have much fun with him. we miss him. the hotel room is ok. :) at the pool most time nobody there. airconditon doesnt work. roomservice sometimes !!!!:) good music if georgie have time. greets from hannover, germany

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family