We stayed here for 4 nights, choosing this location to avoid the hustle of Chania town.
We stayed in the studio with double bed and it suited our needs well.
Firstly it was good to received a text from the hotel manager asking about our arrival times, and he was very enthusiastic and charismatic.
Great first impression when he had put some bread, cheese and ham in our fridge as well as a bottle of home made Raki.
- Hotel itself is nice & clean and the manager is lovely and informative
- Quiet location with good parking & access to local destinations. Most beaches were between 5-15mins drive
- appreciated the hotels stance on cleaning - every 4 days for the bed linen and every 2 days for the towels. Good for environment.
- Hotel room was very good
- Supermarkets are pretty close to the hotel
- cute grey cat
- The WIFI was not working so good for us, luckily we could use our data roaming, but important to have good WIFI these days
- the outdoor terrace overlooking the garden wasn't so inspiring....
- not so many local places to eat in walking distance, not the hotels fault of course, but good to know for people who dont want to drive too much and/or like to drink in the evening! We had to drive for 5-10mins to find somewhere to eatMore
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included