US$134
US$125
Kydon, The Heart City Hotel(Chania Town)
Free cancellation until 01/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$165
Porto Antico Hotel(Chania Town)(Great Value!)
US$109
Halepa Hotel(Chania Town)(Great Value!)
US$108
Samaria Hotel(Chania Town)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$316
US$197
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Monte Vardia(Chania Town)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$124
Porto Veneziano Hotel(Chania Town)
Free cancellation until 31/07
US$340
US$143
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$246/night.

US$282
Yakinthos Hotel(Agii Apostoli)
US$107
All reviewsnice poolsandy beachplataniassunbedsfridgeseagreecebeachesbalcony
Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

We ordered Greek pizza and cocktails. It was the worst we ever had! We saw waitress how is taking frozen pizza from freezer worth 7€, we could go to store and buy it. How is hard to make fresh pizza. Cocktails were terrible, no taste. We asked to change but they didn't care. Service terrible.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Mateja Š
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 24, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is a bit older, but very clean and well kept. It's a family hotel, and all of the staff are really nice and friendly. The rooms were cleaned every second or third day. The food was buffet style, and was very good, enough choice for everyone's taste. The pool was clean and relatively empty during our stay, which was great, because we had a red flag and seroius waves for a couple of days of our stay. The beach is right in front of the hotel. It's a sandy beach, but the entrance to the water is full of stones, however, once you get past them, the water is clear and the sea floor is covered with sand. All in all definitely would recommend this hotel for a stay, and I would really like to come back here some time.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2016

Loved the hotel, very near a nice beach. Staff was very pleasant, the rooms cleaned everyday. Food was pretty good, I especially loved the Greek yogurt for breakfast and the variety of food for dinner.

Only true complaint I have is regarding the WiFi. Very weak signal throughout the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2016

Very nice hotel with an awesome location and great view. The rooms may be small,but they are keept very clean and neat,I thought the bed was to hard,and in five minutes the cleaninglady brought me an extra mattres!!!. It has a nice pool area,and if you preffer the ocean,the beach is just a few steps away.
The staff is by far the nicest I have ever meet. They go above and beyond to help you with everything!
A special thanks to Iro at the desk who did way more for me then her job. This woman called everywhere to help me save a sick cat that I wanted to adopt. She is awesome and has a heart of gold!
When I go back to Crete I will always stay at this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2016 via mobile

We loved this hotel, great central location right on the beach, clean and tidy, rooms cleaned daily, they make towel origami. Polite and helpful staff. Food was acceptable but we dined out three times to enjoy more of the Cretan experience. We would come again it was a very nice pool based holiday. Well worth the price we paid.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple