US$248
US$186
US$142
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Casa Leone Boutique Hotel(Chania Town)(Great Value!)
US$145
  • Breakfast included
Hanim Lounge & Studios(Chania Town)(Great Value!)
US$81
  • Room Service
Kydon, The Heart City Hotel(Chania Town)
US$131
US$119
Porto Veneziano Hotel(Chania Town)
US$138
US$134
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

Yakinthos Hotel(Agii Apostoli)
US$78
US$140
US$130
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Porto Kalamaki Hotel Apartments(Chania Town)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$65
Corinna Mare Suites & Studios(Kalamaki)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$72
All reviewsbreakfast was amazingthe ownerdimitrizorbasrakiairportcretancretehostsfridgebeaches
Reviewed June 12, 2017

Originally chosen for its proximity to the airport, this pension proved to be a very nice human encounter.

A warm welcome, Dimitris gives you good advices to visit the region (sublime beaches and cultural heritage)
Perfect accommodation .
A place with a soul !

Room Tip: Easy to access , < 10' from Chania airport.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Dimitris P, Ιδιοκτήτης at Pazinos Village Studios, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2017

Thank you ...
We work from early morning until late at night, but God has blessed us in the world to have "friends" instead of psychologists and one raki instead of psychiatric drugs .
Distinct and passionate about our work and we strive to make it perfect. WE HAVE A SOUL!!
Hospitality is our subject, it speaks to our soul.

Reviewed June 1, 2017

My friends and I had just hiked over 30 miles into and out of the White Mountains, we only needed to stay one night in order to catch a flight the next morning. I was pleasantly surprised at the atmosphere and hospitality the hosts provided. I found myself wanting to stay longer! I will definitely be back. Family atmosphere, kind people, interesting conversation, and breakfast was amazing! Shared plenty of Raki the evening we checked in and had an impromptu Greek language lesson. Thank you Dimitri for the amazing experience. I felt like part of the family!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
PAZINOS, Ιδιοκτήτης at Pazinos Village Studios, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2017

I feel the need to thank you for your fine review. I would like to point out that hospitality is our work. We work from very early in the morning until late at night, because we want to give our Cretan hospitality to our guests.
We are waiting for you again ... as for "raki" there are many bottles waiting ...

Reviewed April 25, 2017

Fantastic welcome to Crete - Dimitri organised our car hire for us and offered us coffee on arrival from the airport - even though we would only be staying at the other end of our holiday. This is the kind of place that you always remember because of the hospitality and overall experience.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

I want to thank you for your review ... we are waiting for you again !!!

Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

We had a late flight from Chania and we were looking for some place we could rest a couple hours and take a shower. That's when we found Pazinos trough trip advisor. Then we met the owner Dimitri, one of the most kind person we've met during the trip. He truly represents the Greek spirit of hospitality! He offered us a room and not just that, a cake, water, coffee and local sweets and a realy nice cretan souvenir and didn't want to charge us because it was just a few hours and had the room available (off course I decided to pay something but it was my decision and I chose the amount). The hotel is nice, clean, good structure and have a really nice cretan architecture. Would definitely recommend for budget travelers (but you gotta have a car to go around places)

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Dimitris P, Ιδιοκτήτης at Pazinos Village Studios, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2016

Thanks a lot ...
We are very lucky. Summer 2016 and we still have sun, sea and courage.
Distinct and passionate about our work and we strive to make it perfect.
WE HAVE A SOUL!!
Hospitality is our subject, it speaks to our soul.
We, with our work, with our love for the hospitality and with our smile, we will move forward and will be able to survive and (perhaps) to grow.
I hope that ... by leaving you did not forget to put your luggage on the best impressions from our island Crete.
We wait for you to visit again !!!

Reviewed July 31, 2016

I travel a lot and as far as it concerns my holidays, I'm very demanding.
In this family business, Pazinos Village Suites, every expectation of mine fulfilled.
Mr Dimitris, Mrs Elpida and Stavros did their best to make me feel like home and they did it!
Everything was impeccable and of high quality. Ιn one of these renovated stone suites located in a little picturesque village I found tranquility, fresh air and really good traditional food.
I'm definitely coming back next year.
Thank you very much Mr. Dimitris! Keep offering this kind of genuine greek hospitality.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends