I am torn: one the one hand this hotel and resort is undoubtedly gorgeous - fabulous views, great facilities and a lovely setting; on the other hand the expense was daunting. The hotel itself is expensive, but having got there we were appalled to find that everything was so costly - the food, the wine, a massage and so on - everything 'extra' was exorbitant and we ended up not eating at the hotel at all. What is more, the quality of the food was very average. Presumably they think that if people can afford to stay there, they will be able to afford expensive dining.
Luckily it is possible to eat quite well at the villages nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the wild beauty and unrivalled island style of a bohemian luxe resort with emblematic sea views, crystal clear waters, sparkling infinity pools, world class cuisine and bespoke services. All this combined with the resort's beach experience create a unique setting , where time seems to stand still. Blue Palace, a setting of wild grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and Priceline so you can book your Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Crete reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Palace Resort And Spa
- Blue Palace Hotel Elounda
- Blue Palace Resort & Spa
- Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Crete Elounda