All reviews high tech controlled by a tablet club room eco friendly hotel leafy square control lights small square free smartphone urban room heraklion archaeological museum separate toilet perfect location modern design shower area welcome gift breakfast spread rooms are spacious
Reviewed September 7, 2017

I stayed in a club room for about 5 nights and I had an excellent experience. Our room was spacious, well furnished with a good bed, and very clean- the cleaning lady would tidy up multiple times in the afternoon/ evening. We had a great night's sleep every night, and we didn't hear any noise from either neighbors, or the square with multiple cafes open late in front of the Olive Green.

The front desk was nice and helpful. We used the laundry service, which was quick and also a good value- 6 euros for wash and fold for a bag of laundry and it was ready in about 2 hours.

The location of this hotel is another huge bonus: Close to the action!!! The breakfast is also excellent; it is worth it to enjoy the free breakfast even if you are staying out late.

What a lovely retreat! We were so pleased with Olive Green. I would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: the club room is worth it if you want to make sure not to hear the square!
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2017

This hotel is in a very busy part of town.
It is modern, clean, ecologically friendly but best of all the staff is superb! There is no parking lot, but for 5 euros/day they have a deal with a nice parking lot nearby (Central Parking), which I was personally escorted to as the streets are very narrow and one way. While there it was my birthday, and to my surprise, they delivered a plateful of fresh fruit and a bottle of wine. What a nice touch! Breakfast was very good and varied. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed September 6, 2017

I really enjoyed the Olive Green Hotel. The accommodations were modern and stylish. I really appreciated that it was eco-friendly (rare in Greece).More importantly, the hotel staff was top notch. I really enjoyed my one night here, prior to catching the ferry the next morning.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 1, 2017

From the start it was lovely with friendly staff and a nice touch of the Raki! welcoming drink in our room. What a lovely little hotel and our room was great for the three of us. The breakfast was gorgeous. All in all a delightful place to stay. Thank you.

Room tip: There were three of us and it was fine. Looked out over the adjacent park/café.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

Excellent hotel, service, cleannesses, ambiance and hospitality. The hotel is new, modern and very good decorated! You use a tablet to use the room lighting! The location is so central, only 5 minutes walk from Central square, shops and restaurants! Opposite of the hotel is a small square that the hotel runs their exterior restaurant and cafe. Parking is 3 minutes walk from the hotel and has a fixed price for hotel residence for 5 euros per day!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple