We highly recommend booking at Olive Green Hotel. Here are the reasons why:
* Excellent location - within walking distance of all bars, restaurants, historic sights, archeological museum
* Professional staff - always ready with a smile, recommendation for food and sightseeing, and happy to provide whatever you want (i.e., ice, extra towels & coffee pods)
* Wonderful Room (603) - quiet, clean, modern decoration, comfy and large bed, in-room espresso (suggestion to hotel manager: more towel hooks in bathroom area)
* High tech - Loved the in-room iPad to turn on lights, AirCon, TV
* Large Terrace - Room Tip - top floor made for unobstructed views of the city.
* Breakfast included - friendly wait staff brings you coffee. The food was plentiful, but nothing special.
* Good deal - discounted price for 4 night stay
* Parking - 5 Euro per night at nearby Central Parking garage
Olive Green Hotel checks all of the boxes for what you want while traveling. More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included