“The best waffles you can get”
Review of Haris Creperie

Haris Creperie
Ranked #230 of 488 Restaurants in Heraklion
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Near the archeological museum is this hidden gem. We had breakfast, lunch and dinner on different days and it was always perfect. Great coffee, freshly baked waffles totally delicious!, pancakes, pizza and omelettes served on rich plates by a very friendly staff.

Reviewed February 28, 2018

Take a load off your feet after visiting the Heraklion Archaeological Museum just across the road and tuck into some mouth watering crepes washed down by a Mythos beer or two. The atmosphere is welcoming. You can eat inside our out depending on the time of day and weather.
We chose to eat out and watch the passing crowd going about their business. Our waiters were very friendly and good looking too!

Reviewed November 7, 2017

This is very close to the Archaeological Museum, so it was the perfect place to stop after our visit to the museum. The service was friendly and attentive, and the prices were reasonable. Some of us had sandwiches, while others chose sweeter treats like crepes and ice cream. Everything was delicious and served in good size portions. Definitely would recommend going here either before or after a visit to the museum.

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

Best wafers I tried in Crete (and I tried quite a few). Amazing ice cream, fresh fruits, berries. Plus great coffee. Very good location as well.

Reviewed September 24, 2017

Went here based on TA. Glad we did. We came here 4 times for Lunch so we clearly enjoyed the experience. Before I get into the crepe/waffles/treats - all the sweet options, it may be useful to know they also did Omelettes and salads too. I personally was watching what I ate and ate the salad every time and not only was it HUGE (I cant stress the portion sizes enough here), it was absolutely delicious. My fav salad was the Haris special salad - prosciutto ham, cheese, apple, raisins, strawberry & hazelnuts. My partner who was only interested in the sweet stuff, had a mountain size plate of either ham, cheese & fries Crepe, or the sweet Waffles (the mini portion were massive). They were absolutely heavenly. The prices were between €4-€7 depending on what you were getting. Service was great and you could sit inside near the fan/aircon if the heat was too daunting. We really loved it here, would strongly recommend it.