Ledra Maleme(Maleme)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$361
US$65
Savings alert! 59% below average rates

The price you found is 59% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

Hotel Mythos Beach(Maleme)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
  • Restaurant
Futura Hotel(Maleme)
Flisvos(Maleme)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssingle travellernew friendssingles holidayother guestsdeluxe roomwalking weekno pressurefirst timershouse partylong tabledietary needsindependent travellerstwo weekstravelled alonesolo tripthird visitowners and staff
Reviewed October 23, 2017

I enjoyed a wonderfully warm welcome from all the team at The Mistral. The hotel is really attractive, modern and maintained to a high standard throughout. My deluxe room was very comfortable and gave me a lovely view of both sea and mountains. The locally sourced food and wines were excellent and enjoyed by everyone as we ate together each evening.
The arranged walks took the group into a wide variety of different environments from rocky gorge to seaside and country paths...all good fun.
I had a great time and would recommend it any single traveller who is looking for a good holiday with others.

Room Tip: Back , top floor
1  Thank Anita F
Reviewed October 17, 2017

Back after 12 months, and you still get a very warm welcome from everyone. The hotel has retained it's character. I had an deluxe room on second floor at the front, again as expected it was spacious, tidy and clean, the daily cleaning service was up to a high standard. The food served was again up to a good standard, with their new cook, again I found it difficult not to eat too much. Due to the unusual weather we had in the first week, Vassillis went out of his way to organise trips out to enable the guests to still have an enjoyable visit. I personally enjoyed the organised walks in the themed week, although there was one which took me out of my comfort zone, but I completed it.

Room Tip: Top floor at the frony gives you views of the sea
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 13, 2017

This was my first visit to the Mistral and am so pleased I chose it and the walking week. As a first time single traveller I felt comfortable and settled straight away, the walks were well organised and very enjoyable, the hotel, rooms and people are lovely. The food is excellent and plenty of it.
I have made some fabulous friends and would recommend The Mistral for any single traveller, you certainly don't feel alone when you are there.

Room Tip: If you want a quiet night book a deluxe room at the back
2  Thank Julie M
Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

I celebrated my 50th birthday at the Mistral hotel and I had the time of my life!Everything was 5 star- the food and wine, the staff were very friendly, the rooms and premises were clean always. One of the best hotels. You feel very safe.I highly recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

This was my 8th visit to the Mistral following the death of my wife and it is like having an extended family. The owners and staff are professional and caring and the wide mix of guests are stimulating. I have just enjoyed the hotel's October walking week with 20 like-minded people and I would recommend the hotel to anyone who is concerned about holidaying on their own.

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent with the standard rooms on the front and the Luxury rooms at the side and back of the hotel
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo