All reviews beautiful hotel spa suite old town mezzanine bedroom welcome drink breakfast was delicious our honeymoon quiet street every morning yogurt narrow streets relaxing stay stayed longer living area the location is perfect small hotel plunge pool
Reviewed August 3, 2016

We stayed here for one night with two rooms, one standard and one deluxe with a hot tub, both were superb. We spent a lot of time in one of the two pool areas. Both pool areas are well finished and there is a good service. The only negatives is that they are a little cramped, which I suppose is inevitable in the old town. Pool side snacks are tasty and well priced. I missed breakfast as I went out at dawn to tackle mount psiloritis, but the family reported it was very good. We plan to come again fro a longer stay.

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

Went with my daughter, an Ancient Greek student - as a special treat to visit Knossos and decided to stay in the rimondi for four days and rent a car and Thelma and Louise it to Knossos!

The rimondi was perfect. We stayed in the spa suite which was heaven. My daughter adored the private jacuzzi. The location was brilliant in little winding pedestrianised streets with loads of restaurants and shops. Pool was nice too but not your typical lying out holiday pool although you can do this. Breakfast was gorgeous.

Our trip to Knossos was unforgettable. We went in low season - end April - no queues, weather a nice 26 (in summer it's 40)

It was so well worth going to Greece for a four day adventure with my daughter. I adore Greece.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Tourist1054
Reviewed July 30, 2016

Me and my husband stayed in this hotel in the middle of July this year. From first minute we loved everything in this hotel. Location is great, close to all restaurant and shops, very peaceful, relaxing any time of the day. And surprisingly there were not any noises from the restaurants and bars. I am guessing the isolation was very well done(but you always can take ear plugs with you if you are worried). We stayed in the old part of the hotel Palazzoin Maisonette room with a big balcony-patio area(the siaze of the balcony was nearly our lounge size) . The conditioner was working great so the room was always cool for your good sleep. The room had old style with the bathroom with no screen which we didn't mind. It had curtains that were giving more character. The hotel was always nice and clean. The rooms were cleaned every day. We always were coming to nice and tidy room and even balcony was tidy . The staff was exceptionally nice, helpful making sure that you enjoy every minute of your stay. The breakfast was really nice. We stayed 10 nights but I was leaving the hotel and the town and Crete generally with tears in my eyes. I felt I have been with my family. I wish I had another 10 nights. And the walk from the drop off area to the hotel with heavy suit cases didn't do any harm. We will do that walk again. Our stay worth every penny. Would definitely recommend. Thanks to Yannis, Anna, the other Yannis and Kostas( late night reception) to who my husband introduced himself three times after day out. A lot of laughing.Thanks to everybody in that hotel.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank NarineNorrissimo
Reviewed July 29, 2016

A great boutique hotel, in the heart of the old town in Rethymnon.
The amazing amenities, really friendly and helpful stuff are just few of the reasons that helps you relax in this amazing Venetian building. Really worth the experience and definitely this secret paradise will be a place to remember until the next time..

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I had a 7 night stay at this hotel and were absolutely delighted. The hotel is spotlessly clean with friendly with responsive staff throughout. The hotel is ideally situated for exploring the old town and close to a great selection of bars and restaurants to meet all pockets and desires. Superb.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple