“Excellent service”

Taxi Service Rethymno
Ranked #3 of 19 Transportation in Rethymnon
More attraction details
Owner description: transport for the whole of Crete to and from the airports, excursions, etc. tranfers.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stavros our driver did a perfect job driving us from Rethymno city to Chania airport. We booked it online with a great price and was picked up from our hotel exactly on time. Very professional, very friendly and safe trip. Stavros made the drive feel like a tour pointing out points of interest all the way it was a lovely end to our holiday..
Ευτυχισμένος Πάσχα Σταύρος

Stavros K, Owner at Taxi Service Rethymno, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

I will be happy in my life if I know people like you.thanks
stavros

in 11 reviews
"ride"
"company"

Reviewed 8 February 2018

The taxi service in Rethymno is pretty straightforward. Basically as long as you're staying in the hotels nearby- it'll cost you 5 euros to get to the centre. The taxi drivers are friendly and fast, nothing to complain about. They all drive serviced vehicles and I've never had any safety concerns. Sometimes traffic can be a pain, so I would recommend going to town by bus and returning with a taxi.

StavrosKanakousakis, Owner at Taxi Service Rethymno, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

thank you for the good ones you wrote about the taxi of rethymno,if you have used my company ,taxi service rethymno,you would have put 5 stars.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Great Service, friendly and very helpful.
Advised us on where to go and we had an amazing private day tour.
Would highly recommend Stavros

StavrosKanakousakis, Owner at Taxi Service Rethymno, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

I always make the best for my good customers and my friends thanks paniz☺

Reviewed 19 October 2017

When you're looking for a taxiservice who always picks up the phone, brings you to any place for a fair price, call this guy! He was our 'personal driver' for our holiday in Adèle. He took us to Rethymno old town almost every evening for the fair price of only €12,- (about 11 km distance). While on the road he gave us recommendations where to eat, what to do overday, tips for excursions in a very enthousiastic way. The way he talks proud about the island, his company gives a good vibe. His cab is clean and a smooth drive.

So, good service, very nice guy, good prices.

StavrosKanakousakis, Owner at Taxi Service Rethymno, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

I am happy if I have customers like you,thank you very much☺