“Superb spot for lunj”
Review of Glikofournismata

Glikofournismata
Ranked #5 of 28 Dessert in Naxos
Price range: US$0 - US$6
Description: bakery- patisserie.! handmade pies and sweets. Naxian & organics products! Family bussiness! we are waiting for you to try our pies and sweets!
Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

We had two incredible salads here for our lunch stop! Fresh, huge and very tasty! They do lots of sweet treats too.... and nice to watch the village life go by from the terrace! Highly recommend! Thanks

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited this shop at least four times within a two day stay in Naxos! The owner was friendly and simply the best baker I've encountered! Family run shop with amazing portions, great prices and best of all the treats were savoury and unforgettable! Cakes, baclava and the pancakes are wonderful! The shop is always filled with the fresh goodies each morning! Do not miss out!

Thank you so much!

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

This is a great coffee shop and desert spot in town. The people are also super nice and giving.

You NEED to try the banana/caramel cake. It is one of the best deserts I have had in my life. Once you're done, you can send me a thank you postcard.

They make really good coffee as well. Pro Tip: order espresso freddo or cappuccino freddo - Which is like an iced espresso or iced cappuccino. All the Greeks drink that instead of the hot version of the beverage.

Reviewed July 23, 2017

This is a cute bakery along the main street in Agios Prokopios. They have great pastries - between me and my friends we tried the cheese ring bread things, apple strudel, ham and cheese pie, spinach pie, and baklava. I think the cheese ring and spinach pie was THE BEST. Get this if you can. The spinach pie was actually sold out the first day so we had to come back for it on our second day.

The ham and cheese pie is a good alternative if they do run out of spinach pie. I didn't get to try the apple strudel, but it looked pretty good. I thought the baklava was a bit on the sweet side.

Other than pastries, they also offer coffee and drinks. I thought their coffee was just okay. We got the frappe, which I found to be too sweet. But I think frappe's were this sweet all over Greece so that seemed to be more my issue.

The people working there was really nice. On the first day we got the pastries to go, but on the second day we sat out front. They brought out water for us and when we ordered, they told us to go out to eat and then pay when we leave (real chill). When my friend was ordering, the lady said her grandmother had just baked the apple strudel last night and it was really fresh. It seemed like a cute family own business.

I don't remember the prices well, but I think the pastry prices were very reasonable. I think the drinks (coffee) were maybe on the regular/pricier side, but I remember thinking the pastries were such a great deal!!!!!

2  Thank carrie9384
Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

What a fantastic bakery with all the greek treats on offer.
Went for breakfast every morning during our stay.
From the freddo cuppucinos to the apple cake, buscuits, tiropita .... it was all amazing.
Well done to the girls who run this bakery. We will miss you.