“Heaven on earth!”
Review of Glikofournismata

Glikofournismata
Ranked #5 of 28 Dessert in Naxos
Price range: US$0 - US$6
Description: bakery- patisserie.! handmade pies and sweets. Naxian & organics products! Family bussiness! we are waiting for you to try our pies and sweets!
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Simply the best pastry shop in Naxos! When I travel I’m always in search of good quality pastries. This shop is simply fantastic!!! Everything is handmade, fresh and there is a large assortment of pastries. And the coffee is outstanding too! The family that owns the shop is kind, patient and friendly. Just go here, I promise you won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed August 12, 2018

I think I'm rather good with researching best places to eat so I don't really know how I nearly missed this one. I went for a walk on the first day of my short stay in Agios Prokopios and saw some people sitting in their front garden. I thought if they looked happy, they must have been pleased with their food. Silly thinking, I know, but it seemed to work. I discovered the most gorgeous place with all sorts of goodies. The ones some people allow themselves only on a holiday. Cakes, pies, cookies. The chocolate and banana cake. Everything so absolutely gorgeous. Homemade. And served by fabulous ladies.

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic place with great choice and freshly squeezed juices iced coffee all sorts of cakes - lovely place

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Phenomenal baked goods and amazing service. Will definitely be returning. Had the chocolate croissant and small baklava type desserts.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

the desert are very good, traditional and organic. The personal are very polite, they smile to you all the time and want to provide good services, if you want additional jam or something else they do not charge you extra