All reviews hotel is located nice hotel perfect location windmill stella noise naoussa beaches port sea
Reviewed May 18, 2016

I love Paros island and specially I enjoy to stay in Naousa. It has very nice local colour as a place. I stayed in Fotilia hotel. The owner's offer a very friendly hospitality to me.the room is very clean and I enjoyed to sleep calm and had relax ,!the breakfastvery nice ( the coffee was a desire that I can't forget ) an nd the fresh juice and fruits make me happy every morning. The swimming pool make me have nice moments drinking a cocktail and reading my book. The walks in the place of Naousa is a post card walk !a special thanks to the owners !they welcome me and came at the port to transfer me to the hotel,! Really I felt that I was with my very good friends during my holidays . Of course I'll go again to Fotilia hotel for unforgettable summer holidays,,,!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are specially for relax and you feel very nice !,!
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed August 29, 2015 via mobile

I totally recommend Hotel Fotilia... Really nice, friendly and kind owners. The hotel is close to Naoussa center, thus perfect for our nights out.
The rooms are clean and they offer you a rich breakfast.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kate R
Reviewed September 5, 2014 via mobile

A lot of reviews are already discribing this fantastic place where you can enjoy relaxing time in Naosa. It was our first stay here and I understand why many guests are coming back every year for more than 15years.
Beside the nice and authentic place, the staff is also making the difference - always ready to share some good tips about the island : restaurants - must see - must do ect.... just ask.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank S-muenchen
Reviewed August 31, 2014

I would recommend a stay at this hotel to anyone. I came with my girlfriend, and we were staying in the windmill which had been converted into a rustic comfy three story room. Pool was clean and tranquil, and the hosts George and Michael were two of the loveliest people we met all trip, giving us top advise on where to explore, where to eat and where to rent quads and scooters from. Great breakfasts (all homemade). If you read this and don't go here you have honestly made a real error!

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Thanks to Georg and Michel for fantastic and excellent 5 days. The hotel is build around the oldest windmill on Paros and the small courtyard is very charming. Rooms very pleasant, breakfast served by Georg very good. A great experience. Highly recommendable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple