“Seriously good sandwich ”
Review of Dromos Street Food

Dromos Street Food
Ranked #4 of 1,540 Restaurants in Rhodes
Price range: US$5 - US$7
Description: Dromos Street Food is a multicultural family business. We offer top quality gastro sandwiches like nobody else in Rhodes. We have a small menu, with super fresh ingredients and full of flavours. Only at Dromos you can find coxinhas (Brazilian dumplings).Welcome!
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Perfect, super tasty sandwich at reasonable price. No nonsense quality food. We had a chicken satay one and a vegetarian one, beautiful made. Loved it.

Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

Dromos crew is serving up gastro sandwishes with the best fusion of tastes, quality and value. Always with a welcoming attitude to help everyone feel nourished and at home, until the next site in around Old Town Rhodes. Perfect spot to eat before or after Knight's Castle!!!!!

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Had the best sandwiches here and would definitely come back a third time. They are made fresh in front of you and they have some great flavours! Loved the sausage one. The owner is super friendly and it's a great place to chill.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Great vegan sandwiches. The owners are very nice and dedicated people. Atmosphere is very good and warm. It feels like home :)
I hope I will have a chance to meet them again and taste this good food.

1  Thank SylwiaCybulska
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Found this place by coincidence one saturday when wandering around Rodos, hungry and looking for a still opened book store to buy something new to read. They have this 'take a sandwich to go and one book is on the house' thing and i loved the idea, so i had to enter!! I ended up spending couple of hours there, enjoying my new book and delicious food and chatting to the owner. I returned today to donate some of my extra books and they treated me like a friend! They are one of the sweetest people i met on the island and I will definitely come back again!

1  Thank Martina M