“Award winning ice-cream”

Ranked #2 of 63 Dessert in Rhodes
Price range: US$0 - US$2
Cuisines: Diner, Italian
Good for: View
Description: Gelato Palladion has been awarded 1st in Greece and 3rd in Europe at the competition of Gelato World Tour 2017.
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

Great ice-cream!
Social and nice staff. Ask them about their international prizewinner ice-cream. You will get a story. Nd do try it, it is wonderful!

Reviewed July 31, 2018

I enjoyed a small Soft Vanilla Ice Cream for €1 from here on several occasions and it was great. Very nice ice cream and friendly service too.

Reviewed July 14, 2018

Enjoyed a great ice cream here yet again after having some last year, prices very reasonable, had both normal soft ice cream and hard ice cream in various flavours, to suit all tastes.
Excellent friendly service.
Would definitely recommend

Reviewed July 7, 2018

I tried every taste they offer. Some I like more, some less but every one was nice and for recommendation!

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

After a quick google for ice cream in Rhodes old town we came across this place which promised us the 3rd best ice cream in Europe.

As I’ve not been to winner and runner up I’m not in a position to comment however this is excellent ice cream.

There is a good range of flavours and a great range of cones. My wife and I both had two flavours and all were great. The flavours are simple yet effective, subtle and not overpowering.

I’m not really sure why there isn’t a queue down the road as it is on the Main Street in plain view. I can only assume that the lure of Mr Whippy is too great for some people.