“Good experience”

Ranked #21 of 142 Restaurants in Parga
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2018

Off the beaten track, which gives it a certain charm. Friendly staff and quite good food: Greek specialties, like lamb "kleftiko" and stuffed peppers (both tasty). Some ouzo to wash them down with. All in all very pleasant experience.

1  Thank Stamatis a

Reviewed July 21, 2018

Honestly I went there because of Trip Advisor, and I was really disappointed.
I am a native Greek and I had higher expectations from this nice tavern in that quiet alley, slightly away from the trendy, first row restaurants. I was really looking forward for some usual Greek taverna food to sum up.

I got half liter of wine, one kleftiko, and one muscles spaghetti which I wouldn't order ever again. Along with these I had zucchini balls and a classic Greek salad which were tasty but nothing mind blowing.

In conclusion, average, expensive and no way of going back again. If you want something similar and same price range go to Taverna Hellenikon. (5 senses restaurant also great but much more expesinve).

Reviewed July 10, 2018

Of the 4 restaurants we visited in Parga, this was by some distance the best. Slightly off the tourist track in a lane off the main promenade, it's better than some of the more touristy places on the water front and elsewhere. Really, good, fresh, traditional Greek tastes and good, inexpensive local wine.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

Posted a review of this restaurant. Happily they accepted my issues and did not charge us for the meal. See previous review.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here after checking TA and what the people say is right: this small restaurant offers one of the best dishes in town. Everything fresh and tasty. The location in the alley is 10 times better than sitting in the big tourist street eating average food. This is quality food for a normal price. And the service is great too! We had the Saganike, fried cheese, and it was very good. The fried courgette balls were very special. The Bifteki was one of the best we had in Greece. The Moussaka was okay but a bit more spicy would be better I think. The white house wine from the barrel is okay, better than the local dry wine in my opinion (the other one on the menu card). A must visit if you like good taste and if you stay in Parga! :-)