“Love this place”

Ranked #21 of 142 Restaurants in Parga
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

In a side street off the noisy front and all the better for it
Have visited twice and will be going again
Lovely butter beans with a hint of something but they wouldn't tell me what
Not an extensive menu with all the Greek staples,we have had souvlaki, meatballs, stuffed burger and sausage, all delicious,service excellent

Reviewed July 25, 2018

Off the beaten track, which gives it a certain charm. Friendly staff and quite good food: Greek specialties, like lamb "kleftiko" and stuffed peppers (both tasty). Some ouzo to wash them down with. All in all very pleasant experience.

1  Thank Stamatis a
Reviewed July 21, 2018

Honestly I went there because of Trip Advisor, and I was really disappointed.
I am a native Greek and I had higher expectations from this nice tavern in that quiet alley, slightly away from the trendy, first row restaurants. I was really looking forward for some usual Greek taverna food to sum up.

I got half liter of wine, one kleftiko, and one muscles spaghetti which I wouldn't order ever again. Along with these I had zucchini balls and a classic Greek salad which were tasty but nothing mind blowing.

In conclusion, average, expensive and no way of going back again. If you want something similar and same price range go to Taverna Hellenikon. (5 senses restaurant also great but much more expesinve).

Reviewed July 10, 2018

Of the 4 restaurants we visited in Parga, this was by some distance the best. Slightly off the tourist track in a lane off the main promenade, it's better than some of the more touristy places on the water front and elsewhere. Really, good, fresh, traditional Greek tastes and good, inexpensive local wine.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

Posted a review of this restaurant. Happily they accepted my issues and did not charge us for the meal. See previous review.