“Class in Parga”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2017

I chose the Castello on my last night in Parga and was so glad that I did. As a solo diner, I found most of the starters in typical Greek restaurants in Parga could have easily fed 4 persons! Quality is much better than quantity and this is what Castello delivered. To start, I had the trout with avocado and the portion was just right. When I return to beautiful Parga, I will definitely be making a beeline for this classy restaurant.

1  Thank PimkieEssex

Reviewed October 20, 2017

We have recently come back from a week in Parga on mainland Greece. During our stay we visited a number of restaurants, most of them very good, but Castello stands out as one of the best. The food was excellent, beautifully presented with lots of little touches and the staff very attentive and friendly. We love Greek food, but occasionally like to try something else. This restaurant will not disappoint.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

We were really looking forward to eating here but our experience was terrible. The waiters were not very polite and the food was inedible. I had the spaghetti with prawns and it was ok, although I was expecting something better. My wife ordered the Sole with pasta, the Sole was about 3 inches long and uncooked and the pasta was cold.
She couldn't eat it. We waited for the waiter to ask if he could change it. But instead a completely different member of staff came and took the plates away, hers completely untouched, without any eye contact or asking if everything was ok.
We paid full price for a meal we couldn't eat and the service was disgusting. We will not return.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

I have now dined here twice. A year apart but the experience the same. It is always busy but the service is excellent and the quality of the food is outstanding. They also have a superb wine selection.
I had the Chateaubriand which was succulent and tasty. I was dining in a big group with differing tastes but everyone loved this restaurant.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

We were staying in the hotel and ate dinner in the restaurant once. The decor etc is welcoming and the service was efficient. The food was good and not expensive. We did all find that the sauces seemed rich and rather heavy - not a problem but we chose not to eat there more than the 1 occasion.