“Good variety and fresh”
Review of Achilleas Bakery

Achilleas Bakery
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Parga
Reviewed August 21, 2018

A must stop for breakfast supplies or for fueling up throughout the day. Pizza is fantastic, nice pies and incredibly fresh confectionary

Reviewed August 13, 2018

This is a classic and well done Greek bakery. A huge assortment of different treats to choose from, highly recommend the greek cheese pie (tyropita). Perfect for breakfast or a small ''snack'' during the day.

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

I asked them if the deserts were fresh and after they assured me so, I ordered just to be extremely disappointed and annoyed. When confronted , I was shown the hand. Literally the hand! I was speechless! Please be aware that these people are rude, lying frauds!!!

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

We would visit this gorgeous bakery most days during our 2 week holiday in Parga.Everything we bought was great but the cakes in particular were to die for.I'm so glad we don't have a bakery like this at home because I'd be a lot heavier if we did!!!!.Lovely friendly service too.

Reviewed July 16, 2018

Super tasty and excellent food. Very friendly service, good prices. One of the best bakery in Parga. Everytime again!!!