“Beautiful views and food”
Review of Seaside Restaurant

Seaside Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 400 Restaurants in Lefkada
Price range: US$17 - US$28
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went here twice during our holiday in Lefkas. The first we drove just for a coffee. The approach road is not the most attractive and the signage for the restaurant is not great - to be honest I thought it was an apartment rental and if it wasn’t for a Lavazza coffee sign would not have gone in. I am pleased I did. The restaurant out the back overlooks a bay and is on 3 levels, two inside and one on the veranda by the water. The furniture and style of the place is very modern and the waiter was a cracking chap with a great sense of humour. The restaurant and the apartments next door share landing pontoon which gave my wife and I the idea of coming back for lunch in a day rental boat which we duly did. I am an amateur sailor at best but thanks to a guest at the apartments we were able to moor, eventually, and had a great lunch of chicken souvlaki and mussels risotto which was served in a tomato based sauce and simply stunning. Coffees followed on the house. A real pleasant, off the beaten track find, however you get there but if you’re nearby I urge you to make a diversion off the main road - it’s worth it

1  Thank MouldyPollack

Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Our visit to the Seaside Restaurant was a great complete experience.The food was amazing and the staff very attentive and friendly.I would surely recommend the Flambé Liver, it was just incredible.
Besides of the great atmosphere and good food you also have a really nice view.
We will visit this place again!

1  Thank magdab568
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful time at Sea Side. The food is very tasty and the staff is very friendly also. Definitely a must try experience in Lefkada.

1  Thank danmF590XB
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

Seaside is the best restaurant in Lefkada. We discovered this restaurant 3 years ago and became the main reason we are coming back every time in Lefkada.

1  Thank 521aurap
Reviewed September 13, 2018

A restaurant with style in whose atmosphere we felt relax and joy.
Friendly staff and very well prepared.
Impressive dishes, tasty but also with innovative flavors.

1  Thank Laurentiu C