All reviewsnice breakfastvery nice hotelacairportgreececitytaxiscafes
Reviewed September 14, 2014

Easy to find, clean and comfy rooms, great breakfast, quite everything you need for a weekend off! i would recommend friendlier attitude from the staff and this hotel would be a 5star! thanks a lot for a relaxing stay!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Nice front of house specially the men in the mornings and the young lady in the afternoons very helpful. The room? It's not too bad for 44 euros deal that we got. But the room floor was never clean enough it was cleaned with a towel you can tell. The toilet? it's just ok, the shower was tinny for a 3 stars hotel.
I wouldn't say it's the cleanest place, I am pretty sure the housekeeping woman it's more than capable to do her job but I am guessing that she only has to hands for the huge amount of rooms that she has to clean in a daily basis, so basically I am saying get more people to work. Breakfast? Basic, not enough food when it gets too busy, coffee? Very bad quality I mean come on coffee here in Greece it's great surely u can get a best quality one, filter very weak.
The lady serving breakfast deserve all my respect, hard worker,serving all morning, cleaning and organising on her own.
If I have to come back here I will because of the location and price, the rest can be improved or need improvement.

Room Tip: City center a few minutes walking. Good food, great coffe, great city. The beach? Around and hour by bus, they are ok but nothing like you will find in other places in Greece.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We checked in as two couples. Our room first the toilet had a sanitary clean label over it but when you lifted the lid it was not flushed by previous guest. Needless to say we now had a shocking aroma in the room!!! Secondly went to lie down for 1/2 hour on pulling back sheets found 2 pubic hairs in my bed. Next door they had clean toilet but bed sheet had a brown spot. Not sure what that could be!! Complained to reception and told we would change rooms. I said no I want you to reclean room and change sheets and all linen. This was happily done. Needless to say the rest of our stay our rooms always cleaned to high standards.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sotiris V
Reviewed July 1, 2014

It is certainly a business hotel. Rooms were beautiful, not one of the cleanest I have stayed to though! Bathroom could have been bigger and the lights of room should have probably been a little bit brighter. Breakfast was adequate. The Balcony of the room had a nice view of Thessaloniki's port, although the road where the hotel is located is often very crowded and it can be a bit noisy during working hours.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here one night. We had a budget double room, but there was really nothing budget about it. It was clean and comfortable, although the shower head had to be held in your hand.

WiFi and cable tv were good. Breakfast was a lovely buffet.

The hotel was about a 10 minute walk from the train station and about a 15 minute walk into the city centre.

Recommended hotel that was excellent value for money.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple