All reviewsnice breakfastvery nice hotelacairportgreececitytaxiscafes
Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

I do not recommend staying in this hotel. Everything it's dirty and you can find also some ants in your room. The smell of cigarettes it's everywhere including in the towels and bed sheets. Don't stay here!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2017

After booking 2 double rooms through Bookgreece, upon arriving to the location, they informed us that we had booked 2 single rooms and currently no availability, after arguing with them they finally gave us 2 double rooms, luckily I had a copy of the booking confirmation to prove it, they requested an additional €100. The mistake was between bookgreece and the hotel, but either of the 2 were willing to take the blame. Additionally it was impossible to reach customer support of bookgreece, but even when I did, they just its nothing to do with us. The hotel was nothing special, but wasn't worth the additional €100 I ended up paying for.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2017

This hotel was not my first choice but my regular stay was booked up more than 6 weeks in advance . I chose it because I needed a budget hotel, where I would shower and sleep, and that is all. I can say it was modern, clean and tidy, functioning as you would expect and the hotel staff were very helpful, even to the point of moving me twice (room) per my own requirements. I would definately stay here again. Its about 15-20 minutes walk to Aristotle Place, which in my view is the popular centre of the main city. But there are many places to eat, drink and shop along the route. Taxis are subsidised and always cost €3.50 to and from the centre, and the airport run is always €18-€20, so dont bother ordering via any hotel website as they are more expensive. A €2 ticket will get you a 40 minute bus ride into the city from directly outside the terminal (no.79) but the city seems to go on forever so use your map app to give an updated location! (best network is Three with "feel at home abroad" as you will never pay anything for data useage abroad in europe)
As I said rooms are clean and tidy, linen clean, bathrroms clean and tidy, daily maid service... etc.
I would recommend for short or medium stays as long as you dont want to hang around hotel all day. Note: The AC wasnt turned on while I was there (outside temp 26-27') so I was very VERY warm in the room at night but it appears that AC only gets switched on once you are in the 30's in Greece. This is ok so long as you have decent windows in the room, allowing for air movement, hence my second room move (which was to a twin at no extra cost). Also take your mozzie repellants if in the spring and autumn!

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed April 17, 2017

Very nice hotel near city center. Clean and suitable for families and couples.
I reccomend it to everyone. It's only 10 min walk to town center, you can park your car easily. Breakfast was a bit poor but can be ok for anyone i guess. Friendly staff and nice view from the 6th or 7th floor

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 15, 2017

i was in greece for a weeding, the room was arranged by the bride. it was ok. bed was nice, shower need to be better clean. breakfast was buffet style and it was a lot!. hotel can be reach very easily.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo