“Nice Food”

Cuisines: Diner, Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: View, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2018

We had lunch here on the back deck. There was a lot of smoking there, but that's normal for Greece. The food was good. The Baklava was very good. If we came again, I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here, but I would eat here again.

Reviewed October 12, 2018

if you like greek food this is a place to go. Food is delicious here. Portion are big and wine is nice. What else is needed. Very very nice place indeed.

Reviewed October 4, 2018

I imposed myself to go at least once per year in this restaurant . Now is the 18th consecutive year and quality and food improve more and more . You feel at home. Familiar handling. What to eat ? Well answer is very simple. Here you can eat "The Greece"

Reviewed October 1, 2018

Had lunch here right on the back deck looking over the area. The food was very good and service was good. Good place to get out of the sun and enjoy a fine menu.

Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Found this unassuming, family owned restaurant on the way to the ruins in Corinth. We were very pleasantly surprised by the food. We enjoyed several entrees. However, nothing topped the Kebobs!!! Don’t be fooled. They are not like ANY you’ve had before. Best spices ever. And I can’t describe the sauce. My daughter calls them “Greek Nachos”. When contrasted to the very expensive, somewhat boring meal at the hotel, I’d make the drive back to Corinth just for this!!