Review Highlights
One of the most gorgeous beaches ever

Definitely one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen. The water is the clearest of crystal... read more

Reviewed December 5, 2018
Kensi B
New York City, New York
fantastic beach

One of the beaches one dreams to visit over a lifetime. The nature is so overwhelming and wild that... read more

Reviewed October 28, 2018
crisbag16
Rome, Italy

All reviews only accessible by boat boat trip white pebbles eternal youth rock arch big pebbles blue water small boat poseidon boat couple of hours worth a visit old port clean water skiathos town rocks boats shade
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Very nice beach, you can get here only by boat trip that you can reserve at the old and new port of Skiathos, it will probably cost you 20 euros. Clean water and white rocks, it is a little bit hot because there are no natural shades, umbrellas or sunbeds. The legend says that you should make a wish and than swim three times around the rock on the end of the beach.

2  Thank M Z
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Visited on 15th July 2018. Beautiful beach with romantic legend attached. Unfortunately the strong current & waves knocked me over and I lost my engagement ring. Please contact me if found as I devastated.

1  Thank cstarmer74
Reviewed July 15, 2018

This beach is not accessible by a car. Boat only. We took a boat at 15:00 and came back at 19:30. There is another trip available at 10:00 and coming back at 14:30. We managed to spent 2 hrs at Lalaria and 1 hr at Kastro beach which 5 min away from each other. Very worth to visit. Cost of the boat is 15 euro per person

2  Thank tanyaburgwin2018
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

Lovely, lovely white stoned beach, beautiful clear sea, amazing.
No shelter or refreshments, the only way you can get there is by boat so take water with you .
Would definitely go again.

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

I went with my husband to see Lalaria in the morning with a private boath before the turist come. It was so silent, beautifull, only us, the seagulls and the see. It is small but like a pearl and the water is clear and inviting and we had the feeling that we own the world.
If you are in the area it is a must to enjoy the beautifull scenary from Lalaria.
We recomand going on a private ride with
Stefanos in the morning. He is a greate guide. You can find him in Vasilias Beach near hotel Kassandra.