“Sunset boat trip ”
Review of Lalaria Beach

Ranked #6 of 56 things to do in Skiathos
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

A real must do on a holiday , the Lalaria beach sunset boat trip from Skiathos harbour. We were on the beach at sunset and it was perfect in every way . We swam in the clear sea , and sat in the pebbles watching the sunset. I recommend beach shoes if your like me and don’t like walking in pebbles into the sea. We also took some beers with us and our beach towels . This beach is only accessible by a boat , I recommend the sunset trip.

1  Thank sharonloutaylor
All reviews
"only accessible by boat"
in 31 reviews
in 56 reviews
"shade"
in 34 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2018

its one of the most beautiful beaches i have ever visited. Beautiful clean tyrquoise water approachable only by the sea. Its a must see if you are in Skiathos.

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Very nice beach, you can get here only by boat trip that you can reserve at the old and new port of Skiathos, it will probably cost you 20 euros. Clean water and white rocks, it is a little bit hot because there are no natural shades, umbrellas or sunbeds. The legend says that you should make a wish and than swim three times around the rock on the end of the beach.

2  Thank M Z
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Visited on 15th July 2018. Beautiful beach with romantic legend attached. Unfortunately the strong current & waves knocked me over and I lost my engagement ring. Please contact me if found as I devastated.

1  Thank cstarmer74
See more reviews
Reviewed July 15, 2018

This beach is not accessible by a car. Boat only. We took a boat at 15:00 and came back at 19:30. There is another trip available at 10:00 and coming back at 14:30. We managed to spent 2 hrs at Lalaria and 1 hr at Kastro beach which 5 min away from each other. Very worth to visit. Cost of the boat is 15 euro per person

2  Thank tanyaburgwin2018