“Beautiful”
Review of Lalaria Beach

Ranked #6 of 56 things to do in Skiathos
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

The beach is perfect, water is amazingly turquoise, there are a few caves so if it's not too crowded you could probably find a shade, but just in case, I recommend you bring an umbrella if you didn't already catch your tan... We went on a tour with one of the boats from the Old port, it was an afternoon tour which I think is much better because there are a lot less people and boats then, there's more shade and the water is a little warmer. We came again in two days as a part of a whole island cruise, and in my opinion just one hour there is not enough, you barely have time to swim three times around the hollow rock (it's believed to bring you eternal youth and true love) and take a few photos and you already have to go back on your boat...

2  Thank DayTrip714804
All reviews
"only accessible by boat"
in 29 reviews
in 64 reviews
"beach"
in 191 reviews

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

A real must do on a holiday , the Lalaria beach sunset boat trip from Skiathos harbour. We were on the beach at sunset and it was perfect in every way . We swam in the clear sea , and sat in the pebbles watching the sunset. I recommend beach shoes if your like me and don’t like walking in pebbles into the sea. We also took some beers with us and our beach towels . This beach is only accessible by a boat , I recommend the sunset trip.

1  Thank sharonloutaylor
Reviewed July 23, 2018

its one of the most beautiful beaches i have ever visited. Beautiful clean tyrquoise water approachable only by the sea. Its a must see if you are in Skiathos.

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Very nice beach, you can get here only by boat trip that you can reserve at the old and new port of Skiathos, it will probably cost you 20 euros. Clean water and white rocks, it is a little bit hot because there are no natural shades, umbrellas or sunbeds. The legend says that you should make a wish and than swim three times around the rock on the end of the beach.

2  Thank M Z