“Nice atmosphere and value for money ”
Review of Restaurant Teza's

Restaurant Teza's
Ranked #12 of 44 Restaurants in Middelfart
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Restaurant with Italian menus and steaks
Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

Tried both their pizza and meat dishes, all tasty and for a reasonable price.
Service good and fast. One of the best alternatives in Middelfart when you compare quality and taste v.s price.
Can absolutely be recommended.

Reviewed September 25, 2016

Teza's may not look like an impressive place, but the quality of service and food is better than it looks. I've been there a couple of times and had the steak menu and a pizza, respectively.
The staff makes small jokes and do what they can to get you feel comfortable. A good experience overall at below average Danish restaurant prices.

Reviewed August 25, 2016

This place isn't impressive. If we look for a posh restaurant, don't go there. But, if you like to have a great meal in a nice, friendly ambiance this is the place to go. I had a great Ribeye steak - perfectly well, actually perfectly "medium" done and kids had really tasty pizzas. Prices were ok considering we were in Denmark. Again, if good matters, you will not be disappointed at all.

1  Thank Tomasz S
Reviewed August 12, 2016

I can't believe this place is 9th in Middelfart. I guess mainly because not too many reviews of restaurants in general in Middelfart, Denmark.

This is a small restaurant. We were there on a Tuesday evening. It was not exactly booming. It took 15 minutes for the sole waiter to take our order.

It took about half hour for the food to arrive, and it appeared only after I asked what was happening, if there was hope.

While waiting for the food, we did just that, wait. We were not served water, and certainly would not pay the $3.00 charge for it. No bread, breadsticks something on table. To this places defense this can be typical Danish restaurant style. Not very hospitable is it?

They did not have beer on tap, just regular bottle beer and the price was outrageous for the bottle. Like 8 or 9 times what supermarket charges. I know Danish prices are high, but between the water charge and beer charge I think this place set a record.

Only good was the food was hot and the meat pretty good though the cook needs to learn there are other spices than salt! The menu said salad with my dish, and no salad ever appeared. If they meant the vegetables under the meat were salad, they need to use a dictionary. I'd never have thought the accompanying hot vegetables are salad.

Finally there was music, sounded like from an Italian Disney scene. It was blasting and several people asked to have it turned down, several times.

SO, I definitely suggest skipping this place. There has got to be something better in Middelfart (yes that is the correct name:-) ).

Reviewed October 22, 2015 via mobile

Had steak, served on a hot metal plate with nice vegetables under the meat and perfect baked potatoes next to it. All served at exactly the same time as the rest of the group. Service was friendly and really good. Even the owner paid us a visit, so we had a nice and relevant chat with him. Definitely recommend.