“Tasty pizza and friendly service ”
Review of Villa Paradiso

Villa Paradiso
Ranked #36 of 307 Restaurants in Odense
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

Ate the Villa Paradiso pizza (no. 6)... tasted great with freshly grilled vegetables They have a small selection of nice beer too, + lovely friendly service.

Reviewed April 18, 2018

Food is O.K. The primavera pizza I tasted was good, nicely baked with quality materials. The environment looks more like a cheap-take-away. It makes you feel like eating and leaving the place a.s.a.p.

1  Thank kgrig0
Reviewed September 10, 2017

Don't be fooled by the outside. This place looks like it could be a tourist trap but it is the exact opposite. The owner is warm and friendly and the restaurant is small but cozy. The food is the real draw here. My husband got pasta and I got a pizza. Both were amazing. We spent a good 2 hours here just relaxing and eating great food. Wash it all down with a great Odense beer and you have yourself a wonderful evening.

2  Thank IvyLeichtman
Reviewed September 7, 2017

I was intrigued by the rave reviews this place had got so went to check it out ... and it is all for real! It is just a take-away with 3 tables on a nice corner location and is a one man operation. But what a man! Turns out he is an engineer - but his pizza is as good as I've had anywhere in the world. When asked how he does it he says "But it is a science!" The real 'secret' is that he is passionate about it. I am giving him only 4 stars because he is striving after perfection so needs some room to grow!

2  Thank IndianGlobalVillager
Reviewed July 13, 2017

I had possibly the best pizza that I've ever eaten ( and I have eaten a lot of pizzas) tonight in Odense. The service was exceptional and so was the pizza- 100% freshly cooked and to every personal preference for our family of 3. I couldn't recommend this pizza establishment any higher. All of my family loved their pizzas- would love to return but we are only here for one night. If you love pizza GO!

3  Thank Atticusclaw