“Great Mongolian BBQ”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2016 via mobile

Really tasty buffet. You can choose from already cooked foods or make a plate with raw meat and veggies and watch the cook make your food. You can create your own sauce or have someone help suggest a sauce for your meal. Ice cream or baileys drink is included with dinner. Sushi is also available. Would definitely recommend this place!

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed February 25, 2016

There is a wide variety of food to choose between, and with the fresh Mongolian kitchen where you get fried what you put on the plate, and mix it with already cooked Asian cuisines, or Sushi or fresh salad bar.
There should be a chance to get very full here, and top it off with some free icecream

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed August 29, 2015 via mobile

I've been there 3 times
I love the buffet ....but every time i am there i can't stop eating
Its a nice place and has also a sushi spinning table...just perfect for food lovers.
I Recommend it and i will be visiting again.....

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed August 29, 2015 via mobile

If you crave for all you can eat buffet.....that is the place!!!! The food is not only good, but also damn cheap!!!
Every time i go there i eat more than i should ! Are a lot of varieties of food...also can be fried by a chef after u choose what u want fried....Everything is delicious and as soon as it runs out its replaced! Fast service and fast replacement of the dirty plates. You just have to go serve yourself and u come to your cleaned table.
If u are in Odense...that is the place to eat at least 1 time

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed August 28, 2015

I simply cannot recognize AJ S description of Oriental Barbeque House. We just went there yesterday evening and we were served very well.

We decided to eat sushi for my wife's birthday, and as we hadn't tried Oriental Barbeque House's running sushi yet, we went there.

We had ordered our table in advance, so there were no problems. The staff on the phone was really sweet and adviced me to wait until a certain hour because the restaurant was full at the moment.

So we went there at 19.45 for running sushi and what a treat that was. Very fresh ingredients and a lot to choose from... and it was delicious.

Now I know sushi, as my wife is korean and we have visited many sushi restaurants, mainly in Korea, and they make excellent sushi over there, so when I say that Oriental Barbeque House is a good place to eat your sushi, I mean it. I would even go as far as saying that it's just as good as Aiko (also in Odense), but the difference between these two is that, although it's delicious, Aiko is extortionately expensive and you get next to nothing for your money.

The only thing I can point a finger at is the amount of rice. There is too much rice, but that's actually the same thing all over Denmark, so there's really not much you can do about it, I guess. :)

Date of visit: August 2015