Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$115
View deal
Official Hotel
Booking.comUS$129
PricelineUS$138
All reviews room was clean shopping and restaurants bacon excellent location nice staff within walking distance central location gym fjord copenhagen heating
Selected filters
Reviewed July 10, 2020

Had a nice welcoming from the reception. Had not booked before arrival. Check-in was ok, was offered a room at a price above their Homepage booking price. I told them this and they checked. Was told that I would get this price. Upon arrival at home, I noticed they still charged me the highest rate even though they said I would get the best price of the two. (Yes, I should have checked at check-out, but the receptionist quicly said the receipt had been sent to my email...)

But, the worst part of the stay was the breakfast. We had to leave early (before breakfast), and we were offered to get breakfast-boxes. We ordered them to be ready at 06:45. We arrived in the reception at 06:50, but they were not ready. They contacted the restaurant, and it seemed they had forgotten. They would make them right away. We waited for 22min - still no arrival of breakfast boxes. When asking for them once more - it seemed they FORGOT AGAIN... We had to leave, and left hungry. Poor service from the restaurant staff. They were lots of people at work there - seemed to be more interested in morning talks that guests.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed July 5, 2020

Stayed here for 2 nights, room was OK, bed was comfortable but furniture surely has seen better days. But the breakfast was a complete disaster to be honest. You are given a few options to pick from as we are under COVID19 pandemic still. So you pick your option and state at what time you would like to be seated. We chose 0845 and went down below where we queued up for 30 minutes before being seated and it took another 15 minutes before we where given coffee. Another 15 minutes before being served juice (asked for water but was never served water...) and 45 minutes after we where seated we were given our food. We where 4 people and were first served 2 small slices of bread and 2 "rundstykke", in total. When I flagged down the waiter and asked if this was supposed to be for us all, she looked at us with a hopeless look and got 3 more "rundstykke". When my wife asked if the egg was hard boiled or not, the answer was "I dont know, I didn't make them!". In other words, terrible service in the breakfast area. The receptionist however was polite so I am a bit confused here ....

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed April 24, 2020

I checked in for a 1 night stay back in December. As I frequent travel back and forth between Copenhagen and Aalborg I've use AirBnB a lot, as it would be cheapest compared to hotels. But after a lot of horrible AirBnB stayd I decided to go for the hotels.

I was in search for central location, with breakfast and reasonable price. I found it all here. I checked a few hours earlier as my flight was in the morning, but that was not an issue. The receptionist offered me a room at the ground floor - that was the only available room at 11 am or I could wait a few hours to get one upstairs. I didn't really mind what floor to stay at. The room was clean and was really big so that was a nice suprise. I forgot my charger, but I could borrow one during the night time.

The staff is kind and helpful, needed a little assistance once in a while.. (Charger, extra pillows, cab, SAS points ect..) and they just fix it. Breakfast was not a big buffet, but it's decent. Overall I had a great stay and when COVID-19 times are over and I go back to Aalborg, I'll stay here again, that is for sure.

The location is perfect for one like me - I fly to Aalborg - CPH. The airport bus is 5 min away. If you prefer a cab, it will take around 15 min and cost around 200-250 DKK.

The only thing I would say to keep in mind is: The hotel is SIMPLE. Do you want anything more fancy/more services, pool, fitness ect., then this is not where to go. If you just want a decent place to get a good night of sleep, with a breakfast selection nice staff, close to everything, without being disturbed by Jomfru Ane Gade, then this is a perfect pick.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank kiadegizheng
Reviewed February 15, 2020 via mobile

This hotel is situated at a perfect location in Aalborg.
Nice room and a very good bed. The breakfast is good Nordic standard. The staff give super service, a smile and positive vibrations to the hotel guests.
We will come back, next time we visit Aalborg!
Aalborg summer and winter, always nice too visit.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2020

Stayed for 2 nights whilst in Jutland for business. Check in was no problem. Parking (paid) out front. Room was OK, a little dated but clean and no problems. Staff were good. Great central location.
All in all an OK hotel and I would stay again.

Date of stay: February 2020