All reviewsbusiness classclub carlsongreat hotelbusiness hotelconcert hallart museumwalking distanceroom servicean upgradeclose to the city centerbusiness tripfree wifirailway stationlocation is excellentconvenient locationmodern hotelrooms are spacious
Reviewed July 3, 2018

Positives:
1) Good location
2) Friendly and helpful staff
3) Good breakfast. They even went out of their way to prepare a couple of vegetarian dishes for us.
4) Clean and comfortable room and beds
5) Good ambience
6) Supermarket is nearby

Negatives:
1) Its a big hotel, but does not have a swimming pool.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
HH_Aarhus, General Manager at Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Aarhus, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

Dear Vrinda D,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review after your stay. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and thank you so much for the very kind comments!

I truly hope to be able to welcome you back to us the next time you visit Aarhus!

Wishing you a wonderful summer!

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Felt like a time machine back to the 80s. Carpets wearing thin, elevator smelled of urine. Room was ok. Spacious. Very American Nordic / Faux Scandinavian style if you know what I mean. They charge for breakfast - given the cost of the room I surprised at the cost of breakfast. They need to renovate the executive suites and rooms to match other RB hotels elsewhere in the world that are far far nicer. I likely won’t be back - prefer Scandic a few blocks away.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
HH_Aarhus, General Manager at Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Aarhus, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2018

Dear Nevermetpress,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback after your recent stay with us in Aarhus. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the atmosphere in our newly renovated Restaurant, Bar and Lobby Lounge and thank you for your honesty in regards to your experience in the other areas of the hotel. We are continously focusing on improvements and your feedback is very valuable giving me good insight of areas where we need to enhance the guest experience.

Wishing you a good day,

Kind regards

Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is an average business hotel with no soul. Rooms need refurbishing. On the positive side, the location is very central, and the breakfast is good. We had some trouble with the booking, but that seems to be the fault of Booking.com, not the hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
HH_Aarhus, General Manager at Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Aarhus, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2018

Dear Lars L.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review after your stay. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast and the location of the hotel and that you overall had a good stay. Thank you also for indicating which areas we can improve on to make our guests stay even more memorable. This is important information for both me and for the team!

I hope to be able to welcome you back to us the next time you visit Aarhus,

Reviewed May 8, 2018

My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights in April 2018. As other reviewers have noted, the staff is friendly and helpful, and the property is in a convenient location for access to Aros and other museums.

It's primarily a business-style hotel, good for conferences.

There were a few maintenance and dining problems during our stay that were taken care of before we left. After we informed the general manager about the issues, we received a polite apology and received a 50% refund after we got home, so everything came out all right in the end.

Room Tip: There's a very noisy construction site south of the hotel. Ask for a room facing the Concert Hall rather than the street.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
HH_Aarhus, General Manager at Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Aarhus, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Dear glewbel,

Thank you for your kind feedback and comments from your recent stay with us! I am so glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and very glad that we were able to find a good solution together when you experienced maintenance issues in your room.

Wishing you a great day and hope to be able to welcome you back to us in Aarhus

Kind regards

Reviewed May 6, 2018

My first trip to Denmark and to an European country was in June 2017. Quite late to review now, but worth doing it. The location is prime. Aarhus museum, Railway station and main shopping streets are within walk-able distance. Breakfast food quality was good. Front desk Staff were helpful. Pretty clean rooms with Aarhus city view. Overall good and memorable stay.

Room Tip: Rooms with City View would be Amazing specially on Summers . . .
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear Dawes84,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your review after your stay. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for the kind comments about the hotel and my colleagues!

I hope to be able to welcome you back to us the next time you visit Aarhus,